©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some local rasslin talent with big time potential

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I train with these two twins who have a lot of potential. They have been rasslin over the midwest with one eye on the WWE.
Logan and Sterling aka the Reigel Twins

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_h0p2vuxsyc[/ame]

Hawk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
They're definitely athletic. I don't watch wrasslin no more, so I don't have the slightest idea what it takes to be big time anymore. I dig that short haired skank with them though. She's got that thickness I like.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
They're definitely athletic. I don't watch wrasslin no more, so I don't have the slightest idea what it takes to be big time anymore. I dig that short haired skank with them though. She's got that thickness I like.

Ha ha, there are all kinds of those bimbos at these things. Take a special kind of women to want to be part of that world.

The twins have only about a year under their belts including wrestling school and they are heads and tales above anyone else in the area.

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Did their manager just stiff a kid that wanted to shake her hand? Are they heels or faces? 0:58 LMAO

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Did their manager just stiff a kid that wanted to shake her hand? Are they heels or faces? 0:58 LMAO

They are supposed to be baby faces, but in each territory they have them act a bit different. Plus they are developing their talent.

Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Oh thats a chick in the glasses. I was gonna say the dude in the
glasses looks semi feminine. How big are those guys? They look tiny.
hey CH call me .... T