©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some Music Idea... a few of your favorites?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
What kinda gym music you guys listening to?
I need some stuff that is pretty heavy.... Not realy into much rap or country. (In the Gym that is)
Stuff like this Symphony of destruction" I found on Limewire by Megedeath and NIN... thats a badass song. any ideas on some others?
Old stuff Ive Got Some white Zombie - more human then human"
Pantera- Respect" need about 15 that Kick ass though.
Thanks for any help

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Just about all of the old Pantera is good. Same goes for Megadeth - "Rust In Peace" is probably their best cd ever. Disturbed, old Slayer (Reign in Blood and Seasons in the Abyss are their best discs).

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
As far as hard stuff goes. Soulfly - Jumpdaf*ckup That is my favorite song to get my adrenaline flowing. You should check it out.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
Mudvayne has become one of my favorites.
Alos, Godsmack, White/Rob Zombie. I also have some old metal on my ipod like Iron Maiden, old Ozzy, Metallica, etc.

jrflex10er

Mar 5, 2006
rAJJIN said:
What kinda gym music you guys listening to?
I need some stuff that is pretty heavy.... Not realy into much rap or country. (In the Gym that is)
Stuff like this Symphony of destruction" I found on Limewire by Megedeath and NIN... thats a badass song. any ideas on some others?
Old stuff Ive Got Some white Zombie - more human then human"
Pantera- Respect" need about 15 that Kick ass though.
Thanks for any help

I'm telling you Rajjin...stick with the depressing shit like Breaking Benjamin, cold, etc etc....slow stuff and depressing! just what the doctor called for....I like the metallica and all the heavy stuff but not as much as this slow stuff....i used to like metallica and disturbed ALOT when I first start but when you listen to them day in and day out they get old....so i had to switch it up

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
jrflex10er said:
I'm telling you Rajjin...stick with the depressing shit like Breaking Benjamin, cold, etc etc....slow stuff and depressing! just what the doctor called for....I like the metallica and all the heavy stuff but not as much as this slow stuff....i used to like metallica and disturbed ALOT when I first start but when you listen to them day in and day out they get old....so i had to switch it up

cold the song or cold the band? cause cold the band is my favorite band ever.

jrflex10er

Mar 5, 2006
MaSTa LifTa said:
cold the song or cold the band? cause cold the band is my favorite band ever.

cold the band.....suffocate is a good song if you are have women problems...that will pump you up for a good leg days....:twisted:

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
I listen to early '90s music, when I really enjoyed my life and bodybuilding hadn't lost it's magic yet. I find I get the best workouts when I play that musci and I get 'tranported' back in that period.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
Mudvayne has become one of my favorites lately. They just make me want to get crazy!

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
as long as it isnt slooooow rock, or rap that has like 80bpm or slower its cool with me, anything that is high energy is cool. I always wind up screaming at the front desk to change the music. AND not to mention in my gym on modays when everyone is trying to get a good workout in, they have yoga classes and since they need some quiet time, the music gets turned down for like a hour and a half! BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! take that head shrink crap out side if you wanna clear your head! :mad: