©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sources please read.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
We have a member down.Near fatal auto accident. Not out of the woods yet . One leg is in limbo . His injuries are severe.
Member is psych.. recent 220 national and world champ powerlifter.
I would like to do a auction with proceeds to member psych.
If you would like to participate PM me. any amt donable would be
greatly appreciated. I'll see if i can get a picture posted up. It will help
people understand the reason I'm reaching out for a brother in iron.
THX.. Turbobusa... I have anasci's blessing for this auction.

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
The wound is one of many. 8 wounds each got infected they cleared 5. This pic is 3 that they cut to make one after the rod was placed in tibia and screws set. The fibulla was snapped and the ends began to die feeding infection. PARTS of it were removed to have easier access the cleaning site. Im being put in a long term care facility to help iv antibiotics and have 24/7 wound care. I'm on the up and up, nearly lost leg. But it's a long road from here.

Attachments

• 0512151014-00.jpg
    0512151014-00.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 216

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I'm not a source but I have a 20ml of trestolone still in the box
From pure oils I will throw in.

Hang in there Psych.
Hope you get well soon man.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
That sux. If someone is going to set up a donation fund, I'll kick in what I can. Hope to see you on the mend soon Psych.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Jesus brother, so very sorry for you, thats absolutely terrible :(
Take care and keep your head up man, you'll get through this!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
hey lil maybe bid on the auction once we get items ready for auction.
Thanks, T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Great idea turbo! Gives sponsors an opportunity to help a very valued member. Interested to see this, really going to show some character, and that speaks volumes.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
And an auction is great, but my funds are limited at this time. If someone created a crowd funding campaign, those of us that didn't have the funds to win an auction could still contribute whatever we could afford. I thought someone set that up for Brick, in addition to the sources auctions?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nah I'm pretty sure the guys in Vip put those funds together.
I think we should be able to do this right here on this board.
Sure we can set something up for donation For those not wanting to bid but want to help. Good idea lil. thx, T
Oh yeah no wifi where they took psych too today.He txt. no anasci for him for a sec.

hipocampus.me

Feb 24, 2015
We have a member down.Near fatal auto accident. Not out of the woods yet . One leg is in limbo . His injuries are severe.
Member is psych.. recent 220 national and world champ powerlifter.
I would like to do a auction with proceeds to member psych.
If you would like to participate PM me. any amt donable would be
greatly appreciated. I'll see if i can get a picture posted up. It will help
people understand the reason I'm reaching out for a brother in iron.
THX.. Turbobusa... I have anasci's blessing for this auction.

Count on me. I´ll be sending you a PM right now.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
psych is a great guy who's going through an awful thing at the moment and I know that if any place shows a kinship for each other it's AnaSCI. Thanks to all who've weighed in so far, hipo thanks so much and thanks in advance to all those members and sponsors who I know will want to roll their sleeves up and help our brother in his time of need.
G.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Psych has been moved to a long term facility on the southside of chicago a little west . No wifi so he said tell you guys hello. Thanks , T...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hippocampus has stepped up with .. dig this 50 norma test enanthate!
Very cool !! Thx very much..... Turbobusa.

Sweet, ill bid on that! Dont have the money to bid on a large auction at the moment...but worst case scenario ill definitely send a paypal donation once that gets set up

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Psych has been moved to a long term facility on the southside of chicago a little west . No wifi so he said tell you guys hello. Thanks , T...

No WiFi? Man that blows. Well he's probably not at UIC then but then again UIC isn't a long term facility.

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
I'll try and buy something to help support him if I lose I'll give some money anyway. Good luck on the long road to recovery.