©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Speaking of the guy with exploding arms

mr.nitrofish said:
I was actually looking for that porn star known as the incredable bulk, he has this huge deformed dick that looks like is wraped in 9" thick cellulite.

I found that pic instead, so I said, fuck it, close enough

thanks,that done enough damage.
 
I just saw that TLC special "The man whose arms exploded." What a shit show that was. They basically said anyone taking steroids will be dying of a heart attack down the road. They also covered Mick Hart's experimentation with GHB but forgot to mention that GHB isnt an anabolic steroid. Then they also lead you to believe that Gregg Valentino built his arms with steroids and they got his infection because of injecting steroids. No mention of Synthol! It was just another anti-steroid show brought to you from the biased media.
 
I'm watching it now on the learning channel and their so full of shit saying steroids did all that. They failed to mention that they abused it also.
 
What did anyone ever think that they were going to present an unbiased view? They have to have a "new fear" to deal with all the time. Just watch the media everyday they have some new "threat" to the world. Steroids are just the latest thing. In 10 years it will be something else.