©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Speaking of the guy with exploding arms

Ok i'm just being lazy but is there a medical or obvious reason they had to operate on his arm?
 
I just read this interview here's a portion i thought was outrageous.

T: Any health problems from all this?

GV: Oh fuck yeah! I have a video where I'd hit a blood vessel with an injection and it had exploded my blood vessel. It just kept bleeding and bleeding and I couldn't do anything about it. Even after they stuck me in jail, they couldn't do anything about it and when I came out my arm was fucking humongous. My left arm was like 29 inches. But it wasn't muscle, it was like a balloon in there. So I videotaped myself pulling all this blood and shit out of there.

Also, I was taking 3,000 mg a week of Testosterone alone. Throw in about another 500 mg of Equipoise and you've got about 3,500 mg of drugs. Well, they stuck me in jail, so I went from 3500 mg to nothing! Thank God I didn't lose muscle, but my dick was like holy shit! I was at the point where Pam Anderson could come in and suck it and nothing would happen. It's destroyed my libido.

My body is bouncing back now. I never got no nut shrinkage though. I don't understand that, but I didn't. They were still the size of eggs, but I definitely fucking lost sex drive. I can get a hard-on now, but it's been over a year and that's why. But when I first came out, I was like, holy fuck!

I don't get any bitch tits or nothing. I never took any anti-estrogens. I believe that's something that's genetic. Some guys can sniff steroids and their nipples get sore. Other guys can take whatever and they don't have any problems. I think guys who naturally have bigger nipples are more prone to getting bitch tits than guys with small nipples. I always had small nipples. I have a lot of theories on shit.
 
He said he didn't do synthol but injected prop and equip directly into the muscle.
 
One guy on the learning channel show said he had a suitcase full of gear.
 
DragonRider said:
Actually, he had an infection from shooting Synthol that was so bad, they had to lay his arm open to drain it.

ah no wonder he had a cut all the way around his arm almost
 
ORACLE said:
One guy on the learning channel show said he had a suitcase full of gear.


In England you can just say its for personal use so its legal to posses just not sell.
 
Drudge said:
In England you can just say its for personal use so its legal to posses just not sell.

I so want to visit my dad over there...actually he's living in germany. but i can travel where ever
 
Too funny he is taking 3000 mg of test a week (which if this is prop would be like 30 cc a week! where is that amount of oil going to be held) but a reasonable amount of Equipose and he came off and never lost muscle! WTF. This guy is talking to people that have no idea about steroids. He claims an internal hemorage caused his arm to grow so huge, then how does he explain his other arm being equal size. This guy is a dumbass that is only good for a laugh!
 
For those who know remotely a little about steroid usage would know that he used synthol to swell up like that.
 
Maybe some guys should inject synthol into their dicks. If anybody has tried that let me know how it worked out for you!
 
Andrew said:
Maybe some guys should inject synthol into their dicks. If anybody has tried that let me know how it worked out for you!

Bro i think you said a "little" (no pun intended) too much about yourself. lol