©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SPONSORED SYNTHEROL LOG! Apply NOW!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
We will be giving away a FULL SUPPLY OF Syntherol FOR BICEPS and TRICEPS to 1 lucky member!

All we ask in return is a detailed log with daily updates and photos from Day 1, 10, 20, 30 and After maintanence.

Anyone interested in taking us up on this offer are welcome to send us a message via PM with a short bio about yourself and any reference to prior logs ran as well as anything else you see fit to make you a great choice!

Shortlisted applicants will then be screened via the mods. Whoever is chosen must be vouched for by at least 1 of the mods.

Applications will be taken for a week from now. This is a soft deadline. If a suitable candidate is not found, the deadline will be extended.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Someome really needs to get on this. This is a hell of a deal. I've done it ony bicep, and 5 years later they are still 1.5" bigger. Throw out all the bullshit you've heard about it. Done correctly it works acceptonally well. It doesn't stay in the muscle, I had an mri done 1 year after proving there was nothing left, surgeon verified. It's not all unicorns and rainbows though. You will have some pain and possible bruising and its alot of work and commitment. But 1.5-2" in 4 weeks is crazy. You cant do that in 2 years. I'll do what I can to help or answer any questions you may have.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Can I be considered a candidate? Always been curious about it. Will need Magnus to give advice lol.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
This is an incredible offer of huge value.

For anyone who has thought of using any kind of SEO , Syntherol is the absolute best you can get.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Amazing offer and if you are like me you will be shocked how effective syntherol can be.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I am surprised no one else has posted.. maybe pm'd like stated. if not.. bump.. come on vets, lets get another log going.

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
We had quite a few PM's to get through so apologies for the delay.

Congratulations to lycan Venom!

Please send us a pm with your name and address details!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Awesome! Excited to do this, thank you for the opportunity. Sending PM.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Got my supply over the weekend and wow, it was very discrete and a shit load! I did not expect this much. Im a little under the weather right now but hopefully in a fee days, I will be able to start my log. Very excited and humbly grateful for the opportunity. Thank you again.

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Take your time, however long you need and make sure you are 100% before you begin.

Glad to hear it arrived safe n sound :)

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Feeling better today. Planning out my log and should start up no later than next monday. Just doing more research and getting supplies.