©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Spot the synthol user

there's people on the boards who use it to strictly bring up a problem area, not put it in every square inch of their arm. personally, if you've trained with or without gear for years, and years and a particualr part of you is jsut not developing (i.e. bis, delts,calves) then maybe experement with it, but its nothing i would fuck with unless i were to compete, which i don't see happening any time too soon. plus, i wouldn't want to inject something 5+ times per day.
 
Id rather have undersized arms than to look like a freak. im sure there are some people who have used synthol properly and you would never be able to tell, but all I see is the horror stories.
 
Disgrace.

If they were gonna ban anything, ban this oil bullshit. This cant be good for the kidneys or liver or blood volume etc.. I bet that ass thinks he is smart cause he doesnt spend all his loot on juice. Oil is so much better bro...look at this pump. Yeah , I bet you feel like a real man greg. I bet you feel as though you earned those guns, all those hours toiling away in the,...... bathroom shooting oil. Nobody, excuse me no bodybuilder respects this guy. People say"you just give him attention when you talk about him", yeah I talk about him. He sucks and someone should pop those pussy arms. Oh and like the man said "nice forearms greg". :smoker:
 
I think this shit could confuse some newbies too. They see other guys doing it and well not everyone is gonna have the same reaction
 
Thank you, Greg Valentino

Wow! I am grateful that Greg Valentino has ruined himself so that I can clearly see that synthol is unhealthy and akin to Michael Jackson madness.
 
exactly bro

Its kinda like those guys that get calf inplants.Whats the word,oh yeah pussies. Its cool to be a bodybuilder and even be a little vane sometimes but come on. thats not building the body you want the right way.
 
ya, that looks natural. :D

gval_aftonbladet.jpg
 
valentino pre-synthol
valentino2.jpg

some other synthol user.
ana_synthol_12.jpg


im noticing a couple things in common:
little or no veins showing, all have small forearms,muscle looks bloated. overall it just dosen't look natural.maybe these are just the extreme cases, but I have yet to see normal looking results.
 
whos that old dude, gregs dad(I cant get myself to give greg the capital G at the front of his name.just dont respect the guy). I guess the shit for brains runs in the family "but at least the valentinos have great bicep genetics".Yeah.Right.
 
How the fuck do you respect yourself with that shit? I mean cant these fuckin idiots see they are not fooling anyone. Yeah you think the judges will reward you for that? Get the fuck outta here. mangled muscle. I would never get on stage like that. That one guy is pissed cause everyone was laughing at him. Somebody run these guys over.