©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Starting my epic bulk cycle!

This is of today, about a week into cycle.
217wd3.png

those are some 21.5 cold arms right there =)
 
You are definitely a big guy. Congrats on your progress. If your going to run that much gear, I would suggest you purchase a blood pressure machine with a extra large cuff. You can get one off Amazon for less than $100 with the larger cuff. I have one and monitor mine all the time. I can tell you that even lower levels of the same stuff your running increases my bp a lot, especially tren. The reason to watch it is too high a bp puts you at risk for a stroke, even at your age. Just my two cents worth from an old man...
 
though i doubt it, if he does eat right, does train right, adequate rest, then all the rest is gear. Mike Arnold's had several undercover pros and theyve said high amount of gear is 100% the reason the pros all they are. Give they are doing everything else perfect.

p.s why not gh and slin?

pps what food intake looking like. probiotics to help along? l
 
You are definitely a big guy. Congrats on your progress. If your going to run that much gear, I would suggest you purchase a blood pressure machine with a extra large cuff. You can get one off Amazon for less than $100 with the larger cuff. I have one and monitor mine all the time. I can tell you that even lower levels of the same stuff your running increases my bp a lot, especially tren. The reason to watch it is too high a bp puts you at risk for a stroke, even at your age. Just my two cents worth from an old man...

Every good household should have one =)
been had one ages ago.
 
Definitely a beast in that pic. How do you feel on that much gear? Lethargy, aggression, can you sleep through the night? How much caber/prami? That's just the most Tren I have ever seen anyone take in their cycle.
 
Definitely a beast in that pic. How do you feel on that much gear? Lethargy, aggression, can you sleep through the night? How much caber/prami? That's just the most Tren I have ever seen anyone take in their cycle.

feel great... no lethargy aggression and I get 8-10 hours a day with no sleep aids.
 
Yeah, bigpoppie is right. I pulled the pics up side by side and looked myself, definitely a lot less tattoo in your later pic than there is in the first.

:yeahthat:

Edit he is right about the mirror my bad
 
Last edited:
swoleupz.png

right arm has most of it covered, both pecs have partial and left has an unfinished piece, my right arm is holding the camera, what kind of retarded speculation is this? lol.
FYI people taking pictures in mirrors reverses the arm positioning.
 
Last edited: