©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Starving

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
3,069
0
0
Tx
Ok i've posted how i accidentally did 1 gram of test cyp last week but for some reason i've been having starving pains. In the middle of the night i feel like i'm starving. I eat alot but for some reason my body feels like it's starving especially throughout the night. Could it be because of the extra testosterone?
 
that definetly happens to me too...I find it hard to sleep anyway...
but I wake up everynight have a full meal and go back to sleep...
in my case its the B12 shots...they REALLY increase your appetite...
which is fine by me.
 
i've "NEVER" had this feeling before. It's a good thing in a way because it's forcing me to eat....but bad because it's hard to sleep.
 
ORACLE said:
i've "NEVER" had this feeling before. It's a good thing in a way because it's forcing me to eat....but bad because it's hard to sleep.
I crave suger more than anything..........I can't buy sweets because I have no self control....
 
I'm always hungry but honestly I'm so sick of eating. I've been feeling nauseous every night. After this cycle I may be taking a break from EXTREME EATING.
 
Oracle, are you talking about a painfull pressure like feeling in your abdomen/chest area, that is very similar to bad hunger pangs? Do you get this when u wake up from your sleep?
 
heavy said:
Oracle, are you talking about a painfull pressure like feeling in your abdomen/chest area, that is very similar to bad hunger pangs? Do you get this when u wake up from your sleep?

exactly....it's like i'm not feeding myself and my body is like "get the fuck up and give me some food". It's 2:16 in the damn morning and i'm up about to go eat something
 
whoa, thats exactly the same time I get up. 2:00-2:30AM
and have to eat...maybe I should jog instead?
 
a-bomb83 said:
you on any equipoise oracle? or just test?

nope..i know EQ makes your appetite bigger but i'm finishing up the Anadrol and taking 600mgs of testosterone cypionate. I've just never felt this hungry before. Last week i did accidentally take over 1 gram of test so i'm thinking i did it then
 
steve0085 said:
I think drol increases RBC which is supposed to make you hungry

I wasn't like this in the beginning...it's week 5. And i'm not just hungry i'm dying of starvation it feels like.
 
you're lucky. i lose my appetite when on cycle. when i come off, it comes back. helps keep gains atleast.
 
thunderterd said:
you're lucky. i lose my appetite when on cycle. when i come off, it comes back. helps keep gains atleast.

It's normally like that ... but for some reason on this cycle it's the complete opposite.
 
Im doing the same thing (getting up in the middle of the night and eating a shitload) but Im taking equipose so thats par for the course....