©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



steroid test in Army reserves?

Andrew

Registered User
Jun 11, 2005
466
0
0
If I joined the army reserves would they test me for steroids? It may affect which steroids I will take on my fall cycle. Guess I would have to stay away from deca since that is detectable for so long.
 
When U Go To Meps U Will Be Tested For Everything. After You Go Home From Training And Start Your Tpu(drill). You Will Only Be Tested For Steroids If They Have Reasonable Cause.
 
Thanks

Huh. Test for everything? That surprises me because I didn't think the military would be concerned with steroids. Good to know!
 
On Your Initial Entry They Have A Test For Ephedrine And U Think They Wouldnt Be Concerned With Steroids. If You Didnt Think They Would Be Concerned Then Why Did You Ask The Question To Begin With.
 
I Hate When Ppl Ask A Question Then Dont Want To Listen To Your Answer. Ive Only Spent A Lrg Chunk Of My Life In The Army So I Guess I Have No Idea What Im Talkin About
 
I Dont Capitalize The First Letter I Type In All Caps And The Way This Board Is Setup It Looks That Way. I Could Really Give A Fuck What Annoys You. You See My Name Scroll Down How About That.
 
BIGSARGE said:
I Dont Capitalize The First Letter I Type In All Caps And The Way This Board Is Setup It Looks That Way. I Could Really Give A Fuck What Annoys You. You See My Name Scroll Down How About That.

Sgt.Ownage! :D :eek:
 
BIGSARGE said:
I Dont Capitalize The First Letter I Type In All Caps And The Way This Board Is Setup It Looks That Way. I Could Really Give A Fuck What Annoys You. You See My Name Scroll Down How About That.

thats what I do every time i see your naem sarge...actually i have you on my ignore list....LMAO......ok ok ok i am sending your shirt litlte shirt an extra small at tht...LOL..M-
 
MdTNT said:
thats what I do every time i see your naem sarge...actually i have you on my ignore list....LMAO......ok ok ok i am sending your shirt litlte shirt an extra small at tht...LOL..M-
THE SHIRTS NOT TO SMALL IM JUST TO DAMN BIG