Tank12 Registered User Apr 27, 2005 67 0 0 Jan 4, 2006 #1 Hi, I have a friend that is a diabetic. He is currently on Insulin and want's to do a cycle. Is it safe for him? What is the best steroids for a diabetic or doen it not matter. Please let me know what you think. Thanks
Hi, I have a friend that is a diabetic. He is currently on Insulin and want's to do a cycle. Is it safe for him? What is the best steroids for a diabetic or doen it not matter. Please let me know what you think. Thanks
F firetodd5 Registered User May 27, 2005 59 0 0 Florida Jan 5, 2006 #2 is he type 1 or type 2? I am also diabetic, but I need to know which type he is before I can give you any info.
is he type 1 or type 2? I am also diabetic, but I need to know which type he is before I can give you any info.
Tank12 Registered User Apr 27, 2005 67 0 0 Jan 5, 2006 #4 Type 1 He said he is type one and injects insulin every day. Please let me know what you think. Thanks
Type 1 He said he is type one and injects insulin every day. Please let me know what you think. Thanks