©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stop after 1 cycle or cruise into the 2nd cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am about to order all my stuff for my next cycle and i was planning on doing a 14-16 week cycle on 5 compounds and at the end goin on a 10 week cruise of lowe dose of test and go straight into my 2nd cycle for another 12 weeks with 3 compounds and then do a pct for 5 weeks .... My question is should i just stop after my first 14-16 week cycle and would it be a bad idea to cruise on the low dose of test into my next cycle.. This will be my first cruise cycle .. Any advice and help would be appreciated

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I am about to order all my stuff for my next cycle and i was planning on doing a 14-16 week cycle on 5 compounds and at the end goin on a 10 week cruise of lowe dose of test and go straight into my 2nd cycle for another 12 weeks with 3 compounds and then do a pct for 5 weeks .... My question is should i just stop after my first 14-16 week cycle and would it be a bad idea to cruise on the low dose of test into my next cycle.. This will be my first cruise cycle .. Any advice and help would be appreciated
5 compounds? Which ones?

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
test prop, tren ace, mast prop, anadrol, eq... only 5 at a time, I wil be running the anadrol for the first 4 weeks and when I drop them I will be adding proviron to the rest of my cycle

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
IMHO your going to have a hard time recovering. A 5 week PCT After 28+ weeks isn't going to be enough. So if you do it be read for a long recovery, or TRT.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
would I have a better shot doing the 16 week cycle do a pct for 4 weeks and 2 weeks later start my 2nd cycle

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
No one can tell you for sure how your body will react but the general rule of thumb is time on = time off. If you plan on cycling often, for the foreseeable future you may as well face the fact that you will probably end up on trt if you ever decide to go cold turkey. Not only will you have likely diminished your body's ability to sustain normal testosterone levels but you may well be "hooked" per se.

I have come to this realization recently. Blast and cruise it is for me. Just my opinion take that with a grain of salt

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I went almost strait for over 20 years and had 2 of my kids on moderate juice and the others off. have only done TRT'S 2 times I think that was about it.that was at the start 32 years ago.
Not sure if that helps at all
I say cruse on what these guys tell you and for me no TRT'S
That is just me

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I mean if I did go straight thru , after my 2nd cycle I would be going off for a few months.. I mean I could buy an extra bottle of test and slowly lower my dose every week so it would go down slowly and not all at once

Hell

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
If it was me i would not take any test for a week or so after u finish the blast then a true trt dose of 125mg a week until the next blast.