©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Stuck in a rut!

Wheres the pics? Im still not seein them.. deca and tren two different animals.. Hows the sex drive on the tren currently? Any anti prolactins? Like Alin says 80% is diet.. post a sample day of what you eat perhaps.. thks..
 
If I didn't have to live in the real world and have a job I'd be a damn monster. Guess I need to play powerball. All I'd do is eat and train. Maybe some sex in my spare time
 
Overtraining = under eating + low sleep/rest


I've always believed this. Exactly. To overtrain the mind (CNS) is one thing, but to overtrain the body? Pretty damn hard, even on AAS. People greatly, greatly under exaggerate the bodies ability to recover.
 
my buddy just text me that a guy he was "training/coaching" had to go to urgent care with symptoms of feeling like shit and found his CK significantly elevated diagnosing him with rhabdomyelosis...they blamed it on the juice but wouldn't that be from over training? I only see it in the ER on cocaine/meth overdose/abuse...never heard of it in bodybuilding tho...
 
my buddy just text me that a guy he was "training/coaching" had to go to urgent care with symptoms of feeling like shit and found his CK significantly elevated diagnosing him with rhabdomyelosis...they blamed it on the juice but wouldn't that be from over training? I only see it in the ER on cocaine/meth overdose/abuse...never heard of it in bodybuilding tho...

really? I've seen ER for BBing for improper use of insulin and Diuretics.
 
really? I've seen ER for BBing for improper use of insulin and Diuretics.

ya but they guy was supposedly a amateur bb'r and had a show coming up...it also could have been an excuse to return/not pay for his gear...my buddy sent it to me to verify since I have a medical background...I had never heard of either tho outside cocaine/meth overdose/use