©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Successful Tren Run Thus Far

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Well for any of you who may remember my posts on pancreatitis over the last couple years, I may have figured it out. Keep in mind this is no scientific study. It is just my experience.

So the two times I tried Tren, I got pancreatitis. The first time was very bad. The 2nd time was mild because I knew what the pain was that I was having, so I aborted. Two different labs, two different sources.

The more I thought about it and remembered reading posts like "my liver hurts", I began to realize that I may not be alone on this intense chemical and this horrid side effect. I say this because where people would describe their "liver" pain, is actually a tell tale sign of an inflamed pancreas.

So back to my cycles....
Those first two attempts were "lazy" cycles. I lacked in some areas, one of which was liver care. So I started a 3rd shot at it. As usual I began to feel my pancreas again. When I did, I popped an extra liver pill. Believe it or not, it kept it at bay! I do two a day and pop a 3rd if needed. I am keeping it under control. Unfortuanetly I can only keep it at bay on a real low dose though.

So you all can take this for whatever you want. I have no explanation for the correlation between a liver protectant and the pancreas, but I am thoroughly convinced.

On a side note the trensomnia is driving me nuts, and now I am also having anxiety:(

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
For the anxiety, try 5-HTP and rhodiola. 200mg of 5-HTP 3 times a day, and 500mg of rhodiola in the mornings. Helps levels things out when the Tren anxiety kicks in, also 5-HTP may help somewhat with fat loss. The studies aren't conclusive m, but they mean in that direction.

For the Trensomnia, go to the Doc and get a script for Ambien. Best 8 hours of sleep you'll ever get. Docs give it out like skittles.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My doc wouldn't give me Ambien at all. The stupid basted wanted me to go do a sleep apnea study.
He didn't want me to try ambien-
I am one of many that are very sesitve to artificial sweetness and food preservatives. ( WTF - I have 7 TIA'S in 6 months and he is all crazy)
The stupid basted is to lazy to look up the drugs
He can prescribe me 2 different sizer meds and an antidepressant but no help on a mild sleeping pill?
I have been 2 or 3 hours of sleep pretty night for the past 10 years and it sucks shit

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
My doc wouldn't give me Ambien at all. The stupid basted wanted me to go do a sleep apnea study.
He didn't want me to try ambien-
I am one of many that are very sesitve to artificial sweetness and food preservatives. ( WTF - I have 7 TIA'S in 6 months and he is all crazy)
The stupid basted is to lazy to look up the drugs
He can prescribe me 2 different sizer meds and an antidepressant but no help on a mild sleeping pill?
I have been 2 or 3 hours of sleep pretty night for the past 10 years and it sucks shit

Bro, if you fit the characteristics for sleep apnea, then you should go. Alot of problems are linked to it. I use to think that it only effected fat people, but my doctor did a study on me and we were able to fix it. I use to have insomnia, now I get an easy 8 no problem.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
For the anxiety, try 5-HTP and rhodiola. 200mg of 5-HTP 3 times a day, and 500mg of rhodiola in the mornings. Helps levels things out when the Tren anxiety kicks in, also 5-HTP may help somewhat with fat loss. The studies aren't conclusive m, but they mean in that direction.

For the Trensomnia, go to the Doc and get a script for Ambien. Best 8 hours of sleep you'll ever get. Docs give it out like skittles.

Are 5-htp and rhodiola otc? I never heard of either. As far as ambien, my girl has a script. I do take one every now and then to catch up. 12.5mg sustained release.

Thanks for the help brotha

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Well for any of you who may remember my posts on pancreatitis over the last couple years, I may have figured it out. Keep in mind this is no scientific study. It is just my experience.

So the two times I tried Tren, I got pancreatitis. The first time was very bad. The 2nd time was mild because I knew what the pain was that I was having, so I aborted. Two different labs, two different sources.

The more I thought about it and remembered reading posts like "my liver hurts", I began to realize that I may not be alone on this intense chemical and this horrid side effect. I say this because where people would describe their "liver" pain, is actually a tell tale sign of an inflamed pancreas.

So back to my cycles....
Those first two attempts were "lazy" cycles. I lacked in some areas, one of which was liver care. So I started a 3rd shot at it. As usual I began to feel my pancreas again. When I did, I popped an extra liver pill. Believe it or not, it kept it at bay! I do two a day and pop a 3rd if needed. I am keeping it under control. Unfortuanetly I can only keep it at bay on a real low dose though.

So you all can take this for whatever you want. I have no explanation for the correlation between a liver protectant and the pancreas, but I am thoroughly convinced.

On a side note the trensomnia is driving me nuts, and now I am also having anxiety:(

If your having problems with your pancreas and your 100% sure that AAS use aggravates it,,,its my opinion you shouldn't be using anything. The pancreas isn't something you want to play with if your already having issues.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Are 5-htp and rhodiola otc? I never heard of either. As far as ambien, my girl has a script. I do take one every now and then to catch up. 12.5mg sustained release.

Thanks for the help brotha

Yup. You can get them at any Vitamin Shoppe, or other health food store that sells herbs. I like the Vitamin Shoppe brand, personally. Inexpensive and if u order off their website they give free shipping on orders over $20 I believe.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Bro, if you fit the characteristics for sleep apnea, then you should go. Alot of problems are linked to it. I use to think that it only effected fat people, but my doctor did a study on me and we were able to fix it. I use to have insomnia, now I get an easy 8 no problem.

Listen to this man. Sleep apnea is serious. Do the study, it improves people's lives in serious ways.