©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustenon and Winny tabs

nater

May 16, 2005
I'm doing 250mg of sustenon twice a week for ten weeks and eating one winny 50 each day for the first and last four weeks of the cycle. Is this a decent cycle?

I've done sustenon on its own for eight weeks once before. I'm 29 years old, 6' and 200lbs. I've been training for six years solid.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
nater said:
I'm doing 250mg of sustenon twice a week for ten weeks and eating one winny 50 each day for the first and last four weeks of the cycle. Is this a decent cycle?

I've done sustenon on its own for eight weeks once before. I'm 29 years old, 6' and 200lbs. I've been training for six years solid.

Sounds decent. How have you responded thus far?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
nater said:

Run your winny for 6 weeks at the end .... maximize what you can

nater

May 16, 2005
Freejay said:
Sounds decent. How have you responded thus far?

I'm closing in on week one today, so far so good (seven tabs and three 250 shots). I'm a little bloated, but I think that has more to do with the higher caloric intake and the greater workout intensity I've adopted for my cycle -- I feel stronger and look thicker - but it's hard to tell if it's just the placebo effect or if the shit is really working. Probably the former as it's only week one.

Oracle, are you saying I should stop with the winny after two weeks, and wait until weeks 4-10 to finish it up? Or should I just order another two weeks worth and take the winny straight on through?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm no expert here, just a loser that stays on this board all day, but from what i've read you should run the winny at the end of the cycle to help solidify your gains. If i'm right do I get a steroid merit badge?