©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Synthetine

rowingdude

Registered User
Feb 16, 2006
104
0
0
What makes Synthetine by Synthetek Industries better than off the shelf L-carnitine powder/drink mix... or pills?
 
I have no doubt that there are many good products on the market. I do not think that synthetine is the only one. It is just one of the few serious suplement companies on the market, with a quality high above the usual standards.
 
healthfreaq said:
I have no doubt that there are many good products on the market. I do not think that synthetine is the only one. It is just one of the few serious suplement companies on the market, with a quality high above the usual standards.

Thumbs up for this company, they have some good stuff!
 
I presume it is an injectible, am I right. If yes , I presume that should be more eficient than oral one.
 
rowingdude said:
you have presumed wrong

He has presumed correct.
Synthetine is an injectible. Injectible L-Carnt is immesurably more potent that oral versions. Oral versions get destroyed by the stomach.

All the studies that you see that show L-carnt benefits for fat loss and muscle growth/function were done with the injectible version.
 
mike1991 said:
How much do you use Big A and how often?

It's water based, so you have to inject it daily.
1ml per 55lbs of bodyweight is the standard dose.
 
And the results will be very fast. This inj is very strong compare with all the other oral l carnitines on the market. The fat is literally melting.
 
I order a bottle last night and we will see about the fat melting issue. I hope you are right. I'm doing a 2 month diet before starting my next cycle in March the 1st and I would like to see my abs again before the cycle starts.
 
mike1991 said:
I order a bottle last night and we will see about the fat melting issue. I hope you are right. I'm doing a 2 month diet before starting my next cycle in March the 1st and I would like to see my abs again before the cycle starts.

You do need a fat burner along wiht it though, as remember that Synthetine is a fat transporter.
 
rowingdude said:
They're out of the stuff I was going to buy. How soon do they replenish their stock?

According to the shopping cart, Synthetine is in stock!
 
rowingdude said:
I also wanted some of the SyntheBURN

syntheburn is an excelent choice in combo with synthetine.
 

Attachments

  • syntheburn2.jpg
    syntheburn2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 13
  • synthetine2.jpg
    synthetine2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: