©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



syringe sizes

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
255
0
0
I am planning on going with 3cc syringes and 23g 1 1/2" for regular injections. Using test enanthate. Is this going to work??
 
So for injecting in the delts use a 25g 1"? And will a 3cc be good enough? It will only be 1cc twice a week. 500mg/week.
 
Last edited:
stussy68 said:
So for injecting in the delts use a 25g 1"? And will a 3cc be good enough? It will only be 1cc twice a week. 500mg/week.
Yes. You dont want to spot inject more than 1cc in a small area.
 
perfect

stussy68 said:
I am planning on going with 3cc syringes and 23g 1 1/2" for regular injections. Using test enanthate. Is this going to work??
They are all I use. (Terumo)They will work fine for the testE.some people
like to use different gauges for different occasions. I shoot my Delts with the same 1 1/2"23G pin,just go in at an angle!!! I wouldn't poke my legs with em though. those leg pokes always are sore. I stay off of mine. We got 6 spots on our ass,1 or 2 (depending on your size)on our delts.
man,unless your using suspensions all the time,why make yourself a pincushion.??? i dunno,that's my .0002654.
THATISALL
 
Stussy,That blonde....

stussy68 said:
I found a post that explains all about injections. :cool:
...Fingering her ass Is distracting me it's making me have to try not and derail my train of thought every time I see her.She's F****ng Hot. But it's kinda mean man.(but dont change a thing)lol
 
Last edited:
stussy said:
I am planning on going with 3cc syringes and 23g 1 1/2" for regular injections. Using test enanthate. Is this going to work??

I always use those needles and syringes, usually glutes and quads for me. Ive had friends use those for delts but i can never push mine through
 
stussy said:
I am planning on going with 3cc syringes and 23g 1 1/2" for regular injections. Using test enanthate. Is this going to work??

I used these at first and they work fine. I shifted to 25g and i inject in my quads hardly feel it at all. But you'll be fine with the pins you chose.
 
Do mine with 23g 1". I am aprehensive about using it in the quad again. I might get 25g for quad pops. I have not injected in my glute yet. So far I like the delt the best.
 
I've only done two pops. but i'm using 23g 1.5 for glutes and 25g 1" for delts, i too like the delts the best so far, my glute got real sore after the first one. Also, i was so freaked out doing my first glute shot that as soon as the pin came out i got lightheaded and had to lay down. anyone who says you don't get high off roids never felt that before. i felt like i was laying there for hours, thought i hit a vein and was dying, i was on the ground for like 2 seconds though.
 
gettin_big said:
Anything the matter with 3/4"?
22g 3/4" is what i use glutes??


that's a little thick of a needle for my preference but definitly too small. You need at least 1 1/2 for your glute because it's so thick very minimum 1".
 
steve0085 said:
I've only done two pops. but i'm using 23g 1.5 for glutes and 25g 1" for delts, i too like the delts the best so far, my glute got real sore after the first one. Also, i was so freaked out doing my first glute shot that as soon as the pin came out i got lightheaded and had to lay down. anyone who says you don't get high off roids never felt that before. i felt like i was laying there for hours, thought i hit a vein and was dying, i was on the ground for like 2 seconds though.

I have had that experience in the glute before from an antibiotic shot. I think it is just my body overeacting to the needle. I got all sweaty and had to roll up onto the gurney (was in a hospital). Felt like I was gonna pass out.
 
Last edited:
Freejay said:
I have had that experience in the glute before from an antibiotic shot. I think it is just my body overeacting to the needle. I got all sweaty and had to roll up onto the gurney (was in a hospital). Felt like I was gonna pass out.

I still get a little lightheaded while i'm injecting
 
Glad to know i'm not the only one. I didn't have any problems with the delt shot though. Next one's gonna be the thigh tomorrow.
 
steve0085 said:
Glad to know i'm not the only one. I didn't have any problems with the delt shot though. Next one's gonna be the thigh tomorrow.

You'll like the quad shot alot better.