steve0085 Registered User May 4, 2005 701 0 0 FlorEeDuh Jul 29, 2005 #1 I wanted to see which of you out there have used T3 and what kind of results you saw with what doses and length of use.
I wanted to see which of you out there have used T3 and what kind of results you saw with what doses and length of use.
a-bomb83 fatboy Apr 4, 2005 658 0 0 da ville Jul 29, 2005 #3 i've tried mexican t3 and it was bunk as shit. i'd like to try some from a board sponser and see how that works out.
i've tried mexican t3 and it was bunk as shit. i'd like to try some from a board sponser and see how that works out.
steve0085 Registered User May 4, 2005 701 0 0 FlorEeDuh Jul 29, 2005 #4 I'm using Cynomel at 75mcg ed. You think that will do anything for me or is that the bunk mexican shit? I'm also gonna use it with clen 100mcg ed.
I'm using Cynomel at 75mcg ed. You think that will do anything for me or is that the bunk mexican shit? I'm also gonna use it with clen 100mcg ed.
steve0085 Registered User May 4, 2005 701 0 0 FlorEeDuh Jul 29, 2005 #6 Should I stop taking it now and just get the T3 from the board sponsor? or should I just keep going?