©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TAD-600, aka Glutathione, Mini Log

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I have recently received a few bottles of TAD600. For those who do not know, TAD600 is 600mg of glutathione. Glutathione is a naturally occurring, very powerful antioxidant. When you take liver supplements such as NAC, it works by increasing your body's output of glutathione, which protects your organs from free radicals and toxins that can damage them. When supplementing with glutathione directly, you are giving your body a much more effective dose.

I was doing some reading on WebMD, to see what the medical community thinks of this stuff. They more or less say it is one of the best things ever!

Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by the liver. It is also found in fruits, vegetables, and meats.

People take glutathione by mouth for treating cataracts and glaucoma, preventing aging, treating or preventing alcoholism, asthma, cancer, heart disease (atherosclerosis and high cholesterol), hepatitis, liver disease, diseases that weaken the body’s defense system (including AIDS and chronic fatigue syndrome), memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease. Glutathione is also used for maintaining the body’s defense system (immune system) and fighting metal and drug poisoning.

Glutathione is breathed in (inhaled) for treating lung diseases, including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis, and lung disease in people with HIV disease.

Healthcare providers give glutathione as a shot (by injection into the muscle) for preventing poisonous side effects of cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and for treating the inability to father a child (male infertility).

Healthcare providers also give glutathione intravenously (by injection into the vein, by IV) for preventing “tired blood” (anemia) in kidney patients undergoing hemodialysis treatment, preventing kidney problems after heart bypass surgery, treating Parkinson’s disease, improving blood flow and decreasing clotting in individuals with “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), treating diabetes, and preventing toxic side effects of chemotherapy.

They also list NO known side effects!

I got my baseline blood work done yesterday morning and expect to have results sometime this (Friday) afternoon. I am going to compare the TAD600 to my current regimen of 600mg of NAC and 250mg of TUDCA daily. I will not change anything else about what I take so it stays consistent. I am taking 100mg of Proviron (split into 2 equal doses) daily, 80mg of Tbol (split into 2 equal doses) daily, 500mg of Test-Cyp weekly, 250mg of Deca weekly (for joint support), and 500mg Primo weekly . I know most of those items do no affect the liver at all, but I wanted to lay it all out there. I also take ibuprofen as needed (which is hard on the liver).

More to come, but the main items of interest in the blood work will be AST, ALT, and Bilirubin.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Blood work is in. I need to up my AI - I have been forgetting to take a dose when I use TNE, and I obviously should! Both my ALT and AST are high, so we will see if the TAD600 drops it into the normal range. My bilirubin is good, so that cannot be verified...unless it goes bad!

Code:
LabCorp	PATIENT INFORMATION	REPORT STATUS:  FINAL
SPECIMEN INFORMATION
FASTING: Yes

Test Name				Result	Flag	Reference Range
WBC					9.2		3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL
RBC					4.68		4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL
Hemoglobin				13.5		12.6-17.7 g/dL
Hematocrit				42.1		37.5-51.0 %
MCV					90		79-97 fL
MCH					28.8		26.6-33.0 pg
MCHC					32.1		31.5-35.7 g/dL
RDW					14.5		12.3-15.4 %
Platelets				356		150-379 x10E3/uL
Neutrophils			       68		 %
Lymphs					17		 %
Monocytes				9		 %
Eos					6		 %
Basos				       0		 %
Neutrophils (Absolute)		6.1		1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL
Lymphs (Absolute)			1.6		0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL
Monocytes(Absolute)			0.9		0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL
[COLOR="Red"]Eos (Absolute)				0.6	HIGH	0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL[/COLOR]
Baso (Absolute)			0.0		0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL
Immature Granulocytes			0		 %
Immature Grans (Abs)			0.0		0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL
Glucose, Serum				91		65-99 mg/dL
BUN					18		6-24 mg/dL
Creatinine, Serum			1.16		0.76-1.27 mg/dL
eGFR If NonAfricn Am			75		>59 mL/min/1.73
eGFR If Africn Am			87		>59 mL/min/1.73
BUN/Creatinine Ratio			16		9-20
Sodium, Serum				138		134-144 mmol/L
Potassium, Serum			4.8		3.5-5.2 mmol/L
Chloride, Serum			101		97-108 mmol/L
Carbon Dioxide, Total			23		18-29 mmol/L
Calcium, Serum				9.1		8.7-10.2 mg/dL
Protein, Total, Serum			7.0		6.0-8.5 g/dL
Albumin, Serum				4.3		3.5-5.5 g/dL
Globulin, Total			2.7		1.5-4.5 g/dL
A/G Ratio				1.6		1.1-2.5 
Bilirubin, Total			0.4		0.0-1.2 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase, S		88		39-117 IU/L
[COLOR="red"]AST (SGOT)				59	HIGH	0-40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT)				69	HIGH	0-44 IU/L
Testosterone, Serum			>1500	HIGH	348-1197 ng/dL[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]LH					0.1	LOW	1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH					<0.2	LOW	1.5-12.4 mIU/mL[/COLOR]
[COLOR="red"]Estradiol	        	       95     HIGH    7.6-42.6 pg/mL[/COLOR]Roche ECLIA methodology

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Onto the first injection, which was a few days ago now. I have a few pictures to share first:

Everything laid out and ready to reconstitute the TAD600.

10gagi9.jpg

Uh oh, notice a problem? It is 4ml of liquid and I have a 3ml syringe. To overcome this, I decided to see if I could reconstitute using only 2ml of liquid.

1zqt5ci.jpg

I used the same method uses for a peptide to reconstitute, putting a little liquid (0.5ml) into the bottle down the side of the bottle (to prevent smashing into the powder) and swirling slowly. Apparently, this is not a useful thing to do, as almost none of the powder was absorbed into the liquid. Undaunted, I added another 1.5ml and swirled a lot. Much of it stayed on the bottom, so I turned it upside down and back to right side up multiple times. Still, the powder was there. Letting it sit, I hit youtube to see if anyone could explain how to reconstitute properly. After 2 minutes of no real luck, I looked at the bottle and all the powder was fully absorbed. Lesson learned, 2ml is enough liquid to fully reconstitute, and let it sit after shaking so it can fully absorb.

I injected into my right deltoid using a 1in 25g needle. The water moved so easily I know I could have used a 27g or even a 29g without any issues. Due to the volume added, I wanted to make sure I went deep enough into the muscle, so I used the 1in (my 27g are all 1/2in). It stung a little going in - either from me pushing it so fast (since I am so used to oil) or because it is Glutatione Sodium. Either way, it was just a little sting, nothing bad.

I nicked a vein going in, though, because a lot of blood started to come out after I removed the needle. I am always ready for that and I used my alcohol pad (by now it is dry) to absorb and stop the blood. It works great, and the blood flow stopped instantly.

I will be doing one injection a week for a few weeks, then do another blood test.

There was no next day pain.

Not sure if it was coincidence or the TAD600, but the two days after the injection my urine was foul smelling - as in very strong smelling. Still smelled like urine, just concentrated. The color was a little darker, but still urine colored. I have noticed nothing else, but then again I just started taking it.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
My urine color has returned to normal, but the smell is still strong. On Wednesday, I take my next injection. If the color returns, then it most likely is the TAD600 leaving the body. If the color does not return, then it most likely was a lot of toxins leaving the body.

I am sleeping better now, too.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
My urine is back to smelling and looking normal. I have a bunch of scaring on my right foot - I had a large container of industrial strength solvent fall and explode next to it. It was a super strong base and literally started melting my shoe and foot away. Interestingly enough, I felt absolutely nothing as it did this. I am pretty sure the scars from that are fading, but it could be my imagination. I AM positive that my psoriasis on the front of my left ankle has cleared up. It now looks like just a scar and does not itch in the least. It is noticeably different and this was completely unexpected by me.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
So you're doing 600mg once a week? I've been doing 200mg EOD. Urine odor isn't much different. When I did IV it was pretty bad.

Last edited:

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I took my second shot today. This one stung some, but that could simply be the location of the injection.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
So you're doing 600mg once a week? I've been doing 200mg EOD. Urine odor isn't much different. When I did IV it was pretty bad.

Yes, the entire 600mg in one shot - using 2ml of the water that comes with it. One of the studies I found used that as part of a liver function test on alcoholics and it showed a large improvement in their liver without having any side effects. I wish I could find it again, but I cannot.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Yes, the entire 600mg in one shot - using 2ml of the water that comes with it. One of the studies I found used that as part of a liver function test on alcoholics and it showed a large improvement in their liver without having any side effects. I wish I could find it again, but I cannot.

Only side effects are drowsiness in some people. I just split mine up so I don't think I am pissing it all out.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Today my urine was slightly darker than yesterday, but nothing like last week. It also did not smell any stronger. That is a good sign!

I may try splitting up the dose as an experiment after I am done with this log - the add that bit into the end to see if there was any difference, blood wise.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Sorry for the lack of updates - I was at GenCon most of the week. There really is not much to say, same ol, same ol. I will be getting new bloods done soon and will post the results.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Took my last injection on Sunday and purchased my blood work script. I will setup the draw for Thursday, most likely.

I did notice my urine became pretty dark again while I was sick. I am fairly certain the TAD-600 is doing something!

Speaking of being sick, it has been terrible! For the last week I have barely been able to get out of bed. I had a negative feedback loop, slowly killing me off. Something caused my throat to become raw. This caused me to have a dry cough, which caused me to have post nasal drip. The post nasal drip irritated the throat, which increased my dry coughs, which increased the post nasal drip, which...you get the idea. It was worse at night due to lying on my back, so I never got more than 40 minutes of sleep at one shot. Finally got to the doctor who gave me flonaise and cough syrup with codeine. I am slowly getting better now. My doctor said that I should probably take flonaise forever. I have always had terrible sinus problems from my earliest memories. I have had it my entire life, so I never think about it - it is normal for me. My doctor said that flonaise should fix it due to what she sees is wrong. I wonder what life will be like, being able to breath through my nose...

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Got my blood work done yesterday morning - hopefully I will have results later tonight.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I took my blood test yesterday and got the results today. I wish I had researched codeine a bit before doing the blood test, as codeine is hard on the liver. The doctor gave me both cough syrup with codeine and flonaise to combat my sickness. My liver values are quite high due to the codeine - meaning my results are skewed. I was horribly shocked to see the high numbers!

My other out of range readings are easily explained. The Test, LH, and FSH levels are out of range due to me being on TRT and blasting right now. EOS Absolute is high due to seasonal allergies. The RDW and Platelet count is high due to me giving blood too often - I gave blood two weeks before GenCon and then gave again while at GenCon (they advertised it as "creating Life Potions" - I could not resist!). The high RDW means I have a lot more immature red blood cells than normal and a high platelet is usually caused by either inflammation or by a low iron level. My throat was inflamed and I am most likely low on iron now that I gave so much blood in such a short amount of time. The treatment is a low dose aspirin a day and monitor it until it returns to normal.

Onto the blood test results:

Code:
LabCorp	PATIENT INFORMATION	REPORT STATUS:  FINAL
SPECIMEN INFORMATION
FASTING: Yes

Test Name				Result	Flag	Reference Range
WBC					8.6		3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL
RBC					4.7		4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL
Hemoglobin				13.3		12.6-17.7 g/dL
Hematocrit				40.3		37.5-51.0 %
MCV					86		79-97 fL
MCH					23.3		26.6-33.0 pg
MCHC					33		31.5-35.7 g/dL
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]RDW					20.4	HIGH	12.3-15.4 %
Platelets				423	HIGH	150-379 x10E3/uL[/COLOR][/B]
Neutrophils				59		 %
Lymphs					23		 %
Monocytes				9		 %
Eos					8		 %
Basos					0		 %
Neutrophils (Absolute)			5.1		1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL
Lymphs (Absolute)			2		0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL
Monocytes(Absolute)			0.7		0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Eos (Absolute)				0.7	HIGH	0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL[/COLOR][/B]
Baso (Absolute)				0.0		0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL
Immature Granulocytes			1		 %
Immature Grans (Abs)			0.1		0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL
Glucose, Serum				89		65-99 mg/dL
BUN					17		6-24 mg/dL
Creatinine, Serum			1.14		0.76-1.27 mg/dL
eGFR If NonAfricn Am			77		>59 mL/min/1.73
eGFR If Africn Am			89		>59 mL/min/1.73
BUN/Creatinine Ratio			15		9-20
Sodium, Serum				139		134-144 mmol/L
Potassium, Serum			4.9		3.5-5.2 mmol/L
Chloride, Serum				101		97-108 mmol/L
Carbon Dioxide, Total			22		18-29 mmol/L
Calcium, Serum				9.2		8.7-10.2 mg/dL
Protein, Total, Serum			7.1		6.0-8.5 g/dL
Albumin, Serum				4.3		3.5-5.5 g/dL
Globulin, Total				2.8		1.5-4.5 g/dL
A/G Ratio				1.5		1.1-2.5 
Bilirubin, Total			1.1		0.0-1.2 mg/dL
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Alkaline Phosphatase, S			121   	HIGH    39-117 IU/L
AST (SGOT)				71	HIGH	0-40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT)				113	HIGH	0-44 IU/L
Testosterone, Serum			>1500	HIGH	348-1197 ng/dL[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#0000FF"]LH					0.1	LOW	1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH					<0.2	LOW	1.5-12.4 mIU/mL[/COLOR][/B]
Estradiol	        	        38.1           7.6-42.6 pg/mL
Roche ECLIA methodology

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I wound up VERY sick - as you have read in my Apologies post. Still, I will be going back to GenCon next year - already booked my hotel. :)

I did like how I felt on the TAD600 enough that I have purchased some more. I am pretty low on cash now, so I will not be able to run blood work with it, but I am confident it was working to help cleanse and repair my liver.