©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Taking dbol and winstrol as a kickstart

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am almost finished getting my cutting cycle on point.. It will be a 22 week cycle, and i will be doing it at 50mg ed for the first 6 weeks, my question is can i add dbol at a low dose maybe 20mg ed to help with muscle gain an liquifying joints which would help with the winstrol.. But was thinking 20mg ed for the first 4 weeks... Gunna add this on here i am taking halo the last 4 weeks of this cycle so moving winstrol to the end of the cycle is out of the question... I am taking the winstrol at the beginning to kickstart my muscle gains since im cutting i am just wondering how bad is it to take the 2 at the same time.. I know there are a bunch of positives but ehat are all the negatives

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
You really need to do some crazy shit to get fucked up on orals. Most orals are under dosed anyway.

So winstrol at 50mg ed for 6 weeks and dbol at 20mg ed for 4 weeks...is that right?

You'll be fine. Just pay attention to your self, don't drink boos, and lots of water.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Yea doses are correct , lots of water and i dont drink so i should be all good then i guess, i just heard alot of bad comments about using 2 orals at the same time

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What else you doing for juice now?
You doing injectable also?
Dbal for a cut cycle?
That is a tough question with out knowing every thing

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
1-8 winstrol 50mg ed
5-8 proviron 25mg ed
1-22 test cyp 500 wk
3-22 tren a 450-500mg wk
3-22 eq 500mg wk
13-22 mast prop 200mg eod
10-22 gw 501516 20mg ed
19-22 halo 30mg ed
19-21 200mcg ed
1-22 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
19-22 hcg 1000 ius wk
this is it how it sets and I am debating on adding dbol to wks 1-4

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I'm not a bodybuilder.
But I have heard of guys using dbol towards the end to stay full and kill their appetite. But that seems like an individual thing.

Almost all powerlifters take 2 or more orals at the same time. Anadrol and superdrol, winstrol and anavar, or dbol and halo. I'm a big anadrol and superdrol fan with my injectable stacks. Also a fan of winstrol and turnibol.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I was thinking about doing tbol but its more expensive than dbol and i would need alot more since my guy sells them in quantity of 50.. Either i would need 50 dbol or 210 tbol.. Ive been going bak and fourth between dbol and anadrol and still havent made up my mind but as much as im wanting to try anadrol im kinda still leaning towards dbol.. And ive never tried superdrol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Why are you waiting until week 3 to start the Tren and EQ? 3 more weeks of Tren and EQ isn't going to hurt you when you're already planning to be on for half the year. Plus EQ is a vey long Easter so it takes more time to build up levels and see results. Start them from day 1 with the Test and start seeing the benefit of them sooner.

And only 3 weeks of Proviron, and from week 5-8? I can't even guess what the thought process is for that. If you're gonna run Proviron, run it as long as you can. It's mild and might help to keep libido up while you're blasting all that Tren.

What does your diet plan look like? That's going to do more for your cut than any of the compounds you're stressing over. You can blast all the AAS you can get your hands on, but it won't mean shit without a good diet to follow.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
And WTF is that in weeks 19-21, listed at 200mcg ED? Please tell me that's not T3.

Brother, it's your money and your body, so you can abuse it as you see fit. But, there's so many WTF issues going on with your cycle. Just because you can take something, doesn't mean you need to. Especially when you're cutting, simpler can be so much better. Just my opinion, hope it works out for you. Keep us updated.

Last edited:

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Oh my bad that is 200mcg of dnp.. Please no negative comments on that, i know its harmful.. But it works.. And i am just gunna go ahead and start the eq and tren from day 1 also
My diet:
Breakfast-6 eggs, 6 egg whites, 75g of oatmeal and raisins
Snack-tuna with whole wheat pita bread
Lunch-2x chicken breasts, 75-100g brown rice or pasta and green veggies
Snack-pre workout- protein bar or protein shake with a banana
Post workout- protein shake and a banana
Dinner- grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables and salad
Before bed- casein protein shake or cup of low fat cottage cheese

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Just me for the diet - Don't beleave in pasta for a diet at all
Protein bars are shit - I do cheat with a snickers bar or 4
I would never do a banana for a cut diet ( I love them thow ) but not for cutting up
I like Lil Sully's suggestions alot - got some great points
These guys know there stuff

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Oh my bad that is 200mcg of dnp.. Please no negative comments on that, i know its harmful.. But it works.. And i am just gunna go ahead and start the eq and tren from day 1 also
My diet:
Breakfast-6 eggs, 6 egg whites, 75g of oatmeal and raisins
Snack-tuna with whole wheat pita bread
Lunch-2x chicken breasts, 75-100g brown rice or pasta and green veggies
Snack-pre workout- protein bar or protein shake with a banana
Post workout- protein shake and a banana
Dinner- grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables and salad
Before bed- casein protein shake or cup of low fat cottage cheese

Like I said before, it's your body; you can put in it whatever you want. I've used DNP before as well, so I'm not one to advise against it. I'm just not sure what you expect to accomplish with only 3 weeks of it? When it comes to DNP, I feel like lower doses for a longer stretch of time is better. I don't feel like 3 weeks of it is enough time to see any significant results from it. 200mcg is a fairly low dose, and usually takes a month or 2 to start noticing enough results to justify the sides you may be dealing with.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just me for the diet - Don't beleave in pasta for a diet at all
Protein bars are shit - I do cheat with a snickers bar or 4
I would never do a banana for a cut diet ( I love them thow ) but not for cutting up
I like Lil Sully's suggestions alot - got some great points
These guys know there stuff

To me pasta is a simple carb, just like any other. Potatoes, rice, pasta, bread; it's all just starchy simple carbs. I don't see any reason to include one while excluding another. In the end, starches are just sugar.

Everybody has a different dogma when it comes to dieting. I'm starting to change my views a lot lately, based on some reading I've been doing. The idea of flexible dieting/IIFYM is starting to really make more sense to me.

Anymore, I'm subscribing to the idea that the best diet is the one you can stick to.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Yessir gotta have a clean and diet .. But its only good if you can stick to it.. But as for the dnp, this will be the first time i will be adding it to my cycle, never have used it before but have read alot about it, i was gunna do 25 days at 200mcg a day... I do know its a low dose but would you say i should use it longer? How long would you recommend i use it for