©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Team TMT and BBoy Join Forces

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Gym tonight

Attachments

• 2017-08-01 21.50.57.jpg
    2017-08-01 21.50.57.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 132

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
212? Man...that is crazy. Glad to see this thread and look forward to the progress.

How much OJ? Pulp-free or....;)

Enjoy the ride...

-s

Massthetics

Apr 10, 2017
Bboy how do you handle the craving to eat?

Not sweets or junk but your meals in general... I always find myself craving more even after I finish a meal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Bboy how do you handle the craving to eat?

Not sweets or junk but your meals in general... I always find myself craving more even after I finish a meal

Hunger is a lot more manageable when in ketosis

Massthetics

Apr 10, 2017
Hunger is a lot more manageable when in ketosis
I noticed that it is a lot more manageable this time around but I don't know if I'm fully in ketosis which is why I still want more after.

Maybe my cals are too low and that is why...

I'm still trying to understand ketosis in general. It's a new concept to me since you and Tenny suggested it!

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
well life has hit me in the face once again (no not that bad). I have had some unexpected financial things come up (college cost for my youngest daughter) among a couple of other things that have depleted a lot of my funds in the last 3 weeks and im going to have to shut the contest prep down for 2017. Me and the wife sat down and had a long talk about it last night and its just not the time to have to fly and hotel cost for phoenix right now, so we will concentrate on getting our daughters set up for a couple of months then start setting aside money in the "bodybuilding fund" to do a show next year probably Chicago pro, as we can just drive to Chicago. I want to say that TMT prep and training had an excellent game plan going and at 10 weeks out I was already in my best conditioning ever, so I am definitely sticking with these guys as they have a solid plan in place for me. Now is offseason time for me and this will probably be the hardest for me to relax just a tiny bit but stay tight and light as possible, I will keep this thread updated with pics and videos to keep accountable my progress, I will bring a freak package to the stage next year and this thread will be the proof as you will all get to see everything unfold until that time. once again HUGE thanks to Tenny and mini truck for a kickass plan and will continue to have these guys monitor me and help make adjustments to keep me on track to kill it next year on stage. STAY TUNED

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
I admire Bboy for prioritizing what's important in life.
Family and loved ones MUST come first and foremost in our lives,
especially when we have children.

Contest prep requires a Team effort, and one's wife is a very
important part of any Team, maybe the most important.

Just more time to be the "best Brad" ever to hit the stage.

We WILL be with Brad every step of this process............and
yes............he will be in contest prep mode with laser focus
until next July.

That's how we roll :sniper:!!!!!!!

-Team TMT

well life has hit me in the face once again (no not that bad). I have had some unexpected financial things come up (college cost for my youngest daughter) among a couple of other things that have depleted a lot of my funds in the last 3 weeks and im going to have to shut the contest prep down for 2017. Me and the wife sat down and had a long talk about it last night and its just not the time to have to fly and hotel cost for phoenix right now, so we will concentrate on getting our daughters set up for a couple of months then start setting aside money in the "bodybuilding fund" to do a show next year probably Chicago pro, as we can just drive to Chicago. I want to say that TMT prep and training had an excellent game plan going and at 10 weeks out I was already in my best conditioning ever, so I am definitely sticking with these guys as they have a solid plan in place for me. Now is offseason time for me and this will probably be the hardest for me to relax just a tiny bit but stay tight and light as possible, I will keep this thread updated with pics and videos to keep accountable my progress, I will bring a freak package to the stage next year and this thread will be the proof as you will all get to see everything unfold until that time. once again HUGE thanks to Tenny and Mini Truck for a kickass plan and will continue to have these guys monitor me and help make adjustments to keep me on track to kill it next year on stage. STAY TUNED

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Have to TCB first...I'm sure we'll all be here waiting to see what next year brings, bboy...

Hopefully others take note of the priorities here...

-s

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Much respect to you for knowing what is important in life, so many people lose focus of that and you're setting a great example.

If you decide to compete in Chicago next year, I will definitely be there to watch and hopefully get to meet you in person as I call the Windy City home! I can show you all the best donut places afterwards, lol

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Much respect to you for knowing what is important in life, so many people lose focus of that and you're setting a great example.

If you decide to compete in Chicago next year, I will definitely be there to watch and hopefully get to meet you in person as I call the Windy City home! I can show you all the best donut places afterwards, lol

Well shit I'm doing the Chicago Pro next year sooooooo .....I want deep dish pizza and donuts! ... You lead i'll follow!!!!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Well shit I'm doing the Chicago Pro next year sooooooo .....I want deep dish pizza and donuts! ... You lead i'll follow!!!!
Chicago is my home town, I expect a heads up when you guys are in town! We can enjoy more then just pizza! [emoji16]

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
More than happy to show you around! Tons of fantastic places to eat around here along with some great sites to see!

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Rambo for sure my brother!!! I've never been to Chi-Town so i'll make a vacation out of it.....spend a few days after the show and take things in....looking forward to meeting you and Zach!!!.... I heard its pretty rough nowadays...I hope B-Boy goes...i'll hide behind him... LOL

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Rambo for sure my brother!!! I've never been to Chi-Town so i'll make a vacation out of it.....spend a few days after the show and take things in....looking forward to meeting you and Zach!!!.... I heard its pretty rough nowadays...I hope B-Boy goes...i'll hide behind him... LOL
Haha, we'll only go to the hood for some Harold's Chicken [emoji6] No worries bro, we'll keep you safe always.