©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Test 400

FM2356

New member
Apr 11, 2012
3
0
0
I will start my first cycle of test 400. How much should I take weekly?
I'm about 210lbs and 5'9.

FM
 
I will start my first cycle of test 400. How much should I take weekly?
I'm about 210lbs and 5'9.

FM

Leave some stats, goals, previcious cycle history, training history to help with some good advices
 
I'm trying not to do much cardio.
I'm training for about 10 years, but the last 2 years were intense
height 5'11 BF 8% , a good diet
 
I would say no more then 1-2ml needed weekly. If all other variables are on point, you will see tremendous gains!
 
I'm trying not to do much cardio.
I'm training for about 10 years, but the last 2 years were intense
height 5'11 BF 8% , a good diet

I would concentrate on diet and training for abit longer and get a good solid base to work from:)