©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Test E vs Test Prop

gpearl383

Registered User
Jun 16, 2005
103
0
0
What would be the major diffences between the 2 other then the shorter ester in the prop, which would mean i would have to inject more frequently.

I was gonna do a cycle of Test E/Deca/EQ, but have 2 bottles of prop and was wondering if i should just substitute the Test E with Prop instead.

I should mention that I did a cycle of Tren A and Prop 10 weeks ago and I want to start the next cycle begining of Jan. Should I not run the same test compound 2 cycles in a row?
 
you can run the same compound of test as long as it keeps working for you. some of the vets like to change their stuff up in mid cycle , but for beginners you should be just fine
 
I love prop compared to enanthate. I feel more intense on prop than enth. Everything from sex to workouts are more intense, and I'm more motivated in life. I get the same feeling with enth but not as intense, or it takes a higher dose to get to that point, and prop is almost immediate. If you don't mind the ED sticks go with prop.
 
gpearl383 said:
What would be the major diffences between the 2 other then the shorter ester in the prop, which would mean i would have to inject more frequently.

I was gonna do a cycle of Test E/Deca/EQ, but have 2 bottles of prop and was wondering if i should just substitute the Test E with Prop instead.

I should mention that I did a cycle of Tren A and Prop 10 weeks ago and I want to start the next cycle begining of Jan. Should I not run the same test compound 2 cycles in a row?

there is no difference...you answered the question in the first sentence....different esters cause different half lives...thats it
 
wolfyEVH said:
there is no difference...you answered the question in the first sentence....different esters cause different half lives...thats it


What about the fact that i ran it my previous cycle. Do you think that I would get better gains using another compound(Test E, C)? It will be around 15-16 weeks off time by the time i go back on.