©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Test Prop Pain

Freejay

Registered User
Feb 3, 2005
877
0
0
53
Michigan
Hey bro's....Does all Prop cause pain? If so, how would you describe the pain, and is it something you can work through?
 
Good question Freejay -- and to add to it: what do you recommend to reduce the pain. I heard a finer gauge needle (25g), of course rubbing the area, maybe taking a shower. Anything else? Would you do a test prop shot in the glutes rather than the quads?
 
not all test prop products cause alot of pain. just about all of them will cause some but it can vary alot.
best thing to do when using prop is to inject it with something else so it is buffered a little. you can also use the standard remedies of rubbing the site, applying warmth to the injection area right after injecting etc.
 
Slightly heating the prop itself prior to injection can also help, as well as injecting very slowly
 
I am glad I only have 1 shot of prop left to do. My gear swells me up like a damn snake bite for 4 days. My wife says she can see big swells on my ass, when I am wearing pants!

IBUPROFEN is my remedy. I cannot sleep without it. My ass is killing me.

I have tried all the massaging and hot showering and stuff, but that just did not work for me.

The gear I got is good, just hurts like hell. This seperates the men from the boys I guess.
 
This is what I have heard also from test prop users. I start on it next week. Massaging and hot shower and everything else never helped me either.

SFly, are you using british dragon test prop?
 
Bizarro said:
This is what I have heard also from test prop users. I start on it next week. Massaging and hot shower and everything else never helped me either.

SFly, are you using british dragon test prop?
If its too bad, you can dillute it some with sterile oil.