©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



test suspension questions

I usually don't need an ai. But I have nolvadex so I've been using 20mg a day and it seems to be helping with excess water
 
Test suspension - can be in water. Shake, crystals could clog up small insulin pin, but you should be fine.
Test base (TNE-Test No Ester) - can be in oil. No need to shake, is not truly suspension as it is dissolved in the oil, could still use insulin pin to inject. Could potentially have greater impact on estrogen levels as there is no depot/crystals to break down, theoretically quicker acting than suspension.
I like to use either compound 1-1.5 hrs before activity for greater aggression. Suspension can be administered 50mg morning/night typically for strong quick gains.
Due to the volatility of these compounds, keeping a keen eye on estrogenic side effects is paramount.
 
Last edited:
Which AI and how much are you guys using when on suspension/TNE? I love TNE pre-workout but it completely overpowers any dose of aromasin or arimidex I'm on. I get the sensitive and sore nips without fail. Only thing that helps is like 5mg daily of letro but it can't be healthy to stay on that much letro long-term.

25mg proviron and 10-20 mg nolva. Old school method.
 
Test suspension - can be in water. Shake, crystals could clog up small insulin pin, but you should be fine.
Test base (TNE-Test No Ester) - can be in oil. No need to shake, is not truly suspension as it is dissolved in the oil
Thank you for posting the distinction. TNE is not suspension. It's rapidly absorbed similar to aqueous suspension but it is a solution.

I like the aqueous bilaterally 2 or 3 hours before when I use it which hasn't been for a while. Now that I've done both I prefer the aqueous suspension. Probably only because I've used it so much I know what to expect.

The more blood you can get flowing through the muscle (either from cardio or an anaerobic pump) will help either to be absorbed faster. If I pin calves with aqueous suspension I'll keep flexing the calves and even massaging helps me. With oil it doesn't do much of anything.