©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Test/tren cycle

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
So is it really better to use a higher tren dose with a lower test dose? Or is it just a matter of opinion?
 
Adam, seems for each time this question has been asked, there are as many different opinions on it. Many go low test higher tren to allow tren to work with minimal sides. Personally, I go equal to higher test (sometimes MUCH higher) to tren and I don't suffer those popular side effects like over aggression, night sweats or insomnia. When I went high tren, I had to go WAY low on test, but found it made me lose weight and fullness and shut me down very much. Everyone's different.
 
So is it really better to use a higher tren dose with a lower test dose? Or is it just a matter of opinion?

Matter of opinion. Experiment and see what works best for you. I'm a testosterone guy here so at least be sure to use some additional TEST with TREN cycles.
 
Yeah I don't get a whole lot of sides other than insomnia, man that junk is terrible lol almost like I did a line of dope or something I sweat easier if I'm in the sun but that's about it. Yeah I'm a fan of test myself. Like tren a lot but test is awesome.
 
Usually
Offseason/bulking=higher test/lower or equal tren
Pre contest/cutting=lower test/higher tren