©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test/tren/mast/dbol/halo cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am about to start another good power cycle.. It will last 12 weeks, test prop and tren ace at 1.5ml eod wk 1-12, mast at 1ml eod wk 1-12, dbol will be 50mg ed wk 1-4, halo at 40mgs wk 7-11... Now i will be using a bunch of liv-52 to help with liver toxicity... But my question is even with all the support i will be taking, is there any other problems i should be worried about with running both orals in the same cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I wanna go ahead and throw this in.. After i finish this cycle i will be doing a 4 week pct and then wait another week and start a 20 week test e/ eq/ tren ace cycle(test e and eq at 750mg a week and tren at 300mg a week and tren will only be used for first 14 weeks

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I wanna go ahead and throw this in.. After i finish this cycle i will be doing a 4 week pct and then wait another week and start a 20 week test e/ eq/ tren ace cycle(test e and eq at 750mg a week and tren at 300mg a week and tren will only be used for first 14 weeks
Well that's less than a smart idea....5 weeks off and then into another long cycle? Why pct and then jump right on? Your body hasn't even recovered from your current cycle. I'm sure your cholesterol, rbc, and your BP is in the crapper now and won't have a chance to bounce back.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Time on cycle should equal time off cycle, plus pct. Not only your liver gets stressed...also the other internal organs do..including kidneys, heart, etc. Not to mention your lipid values are gonna need time to recover

Take care of your body

Last edited:

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
well as far as the going into the 2nd cycle I don't have a problem with waiting longer, my problem I was wondering would I have any issues running 2 orals in that cycle.. the anadrol for the first 4 weeks and then 2 weeks without orals and then 4 weeks of halo... because anadrol and halo are so liver toxic I was just wondering if the liv 52 at 4 pills a day for both oral cycles would be enough.. and do I need anything else for safety to help with any other problems I might have

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Frankly, I would not do two orals in one cycle. Two weeks does not nearly give your liver time to recoup. Might be good to check your liver values before you jump right back in, especially if you just finished a cycle with orals weeks before.

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
If you do not have a real need to start back up the way you plan, I'd only hit very low test for a longer 'off' period. That's what I'd do, but I'm not sure of your need to hurry it up into the second one. I agree with the others, I'd avoid a 2 orals at one time, unless you were in the final weeks of prep for a show or something like that...it's just not really needed for any other goals imo.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Just read your other thread where you are wanting to do skating....I'd avoid dbol and tren to be honost. The pump and endurance are going to run you into the gutter.