©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



The Adam Corolla Project...

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
Adam Toyota cracks me up. "A lot of great people started out as carpenters. Jesus... The Carpenters. But I'm just keeping it real... real crappy."
 
Its funny....you see Adam's assistant Matt?....lol. I dont know which of hte guys I like best?

Andrew...did ya see the one where Adam treated them to a day at his wife's spa? Hillarious!
 
McKenzie said:
Andrew...did ya see the one where Adam treated them to a day at his wife's spa? Hillarious!

Actually I haven't seen it yet. I'm having a friend tape the show and mail it to me since I don't live in the States. I look forward to it!
 
oops...then I wont say anymore cuz I dont wanna spoil it for ya ;)