©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



The Best Bodybuilding Sites On the Internet?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
3,339
1
0
If you could Pick three that you would say Are the Very Best out there what would they be? Not the most popular or Most succesfull as far as numbers
But Just in your own opinion on what you consider to be a good board.

Im getting old and busy in Life so I dont get around as much as I use to.
That and there seems to be new boards opening daily for the past few years.

Mine would be
Professionalmuscle.com (#1 board hands down for me imo..great group of members)

Another is a Private board I cant mention. Small baord but very active
with a Very select group in the community... strict but a damn good site>

rippedmass.org
Kinda slow now but back in the days Ive spent many hours there.
A Lot of these same guys have moved on to promuscle board and or Opened there own boards since.

As Far as Originals and Old school boards... My first and favorites before they went down were Undergroundsupplements ( The Original UG )
and Mr.Huge is old board where it all started for me Mesomorph.

Ok that was more then three, haha :afro:
 
anyone remember varix back in like 94? used to be a solid board
 
there are alot of really good boards out there, you just need to find a few with similar beliefs to what you have. it seems most boards have a certain possition on many subjects and it will vary from board to board.
my favorite of course is the site i own:D but thats being bias. i also like promuscle, MC, UGF4L, GENXXL, IM, and a few others. just to many to name them all
 
MC is number one for me PM is awesome site great group of guys over there bodies by design isnt bad im mostly a lurker everywhere but MC its my home.
 
Easy...pro muscle....my first board ever and my last....I love pro muscle because pro muscle loves meeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha:p
 
I frequent MC mainly and PM at times. This site looks pretty cool too, just have to get used to moving around in here...
 
Over the last few years I have been to many sites. Some good and some bad. This site, or I should say the members of this site have answered every stupid question I have asked. Using gear safely is a very complicated process. Without a community like this one I would not have accomplished my goals.

Thanks Guys,

Oregon Diver
 
well the three i would choose would probly be professional musscle and anasci and probly anabolix but one the best places i would look into would have to be alinshop its worth your trouble to look into it.
 
First site i ever went to ..Premiermuscle.com ,Then i would have to say Elitefitness,Getbig,Massmonterz,Yea i get around.
 
luckyone said:
ProfessionalMuscle.com will always be #1

your brother in Christ,

lucky



Good to see you here Posting LuckyOne!
promuscle is hands down the best board imo as well.
 
rAJJIN said:
Good to see you here Posting LuckyOne!
promuscle is hands down the best board imo as well.
Bump! Let's make anasci as good as possible...ProM has a ton of good guys.
Most are welcome here as are you LuckyOne.