It all depends upon the situation and like you mention the type of gear taken. Diet is the most important part of any cycle and I would assume most on this forum eat regularly through the day. Therefore, regardless what time you take your gear you have probably eaten just b4 or will do so just after. I do like to have a meal alittle after I inject test (just a habit). And I go to the gym about 3/4 hours after I inject. I eat throughout the day so I would say I always have a fairly full stomach. I would never inject first thing in the morning so that might answer your question in terms of how I feel about it.
There are arguments both ways about spreading out dosages or to have it in one go (blood plasma etc etc). If I was doing dbol at 50mg I would split it into 5 10mg dosages throughout the day (morning, lunch, dinner, b4 the gym and after the gym - I go the gym at 9pm). I would say on the whole spreading out dosages is much better. Nonetheless, when I get my adrol (50mg tabs) I will just be taking one tab each day about 6-7pm. They have similar active lifes but taking the 1 pill brings about many advantages (especially if you go to the gym just after you take it). But on the whole I owuld rec always splitting the dosage up for pills. And if your injecting 700mg of a long estered test or other long estered compound you should split that up into 2 dosages per week.