©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The preworkout thread

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have been using Rhino Rampage and Fusion Supplements Obliterate recently. I have used Rhino Rampage a lot and Obiliterate just twice so far. I have to state both of these are fantastic. They are both up there with the best I have used. I gave my mate one serving of Rhino Rampage and he thought it was incredible. He said it's the 2nd best preworkout he has ever used (Excelsior is his first). I only get benefits from Rhino Rampage and no side effects so it's definitely up there.

In the reviews many reported a major crash from Fusion Supplements Obliterate. I did experience one first time round but nothing too bad. This time I have felt great and it's been about 10 hours since I dosed it. The feel good factor for this one is incredible and it even beats Rhino Rampage. Both times I have taken it I have wanted to go crazy in the gym. I am injured (training around it) now and purposely used it to give me a big boost and it really did. I usually just comment on effectiveness but it's worth mentioning if using 1 scoop you get 25 servings and I didn't pay too much for it so the value of money is there (compared to some I have used recently). Plus 1 scoop of this hits me very hard. It's worth nothing the "shrinkage" is major like excelsior and it makes me think something extra has been added to it. The company who makes it sells a lot of strong products. The flavour is tiger blood but it tastes like a tropical cocktail (pineapple and coconut etc).

Barn1234

May 11, 2020
Birmingham
Anyone else felt like they were getting an asthma attack when doing intense cardio after using pre-workout?

I've had to bail out of rowing/running before now as I've gone hypoxic and felt like I was about to black out.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Anyone else felt like they were getting an asthma attack when doing intense cardio after using pre-workout?

I've had to bail out of rowing/running before now as I've gone hypoxic and felt like I was about to black out.

You must have taken too much and/or a stimulant that you don't react well to. It's not uncommon for them to get you too hyped up and increase your heart rate so when stressing it with cardio it's too much. Others may even get anxiety from too many stimulants and that combined with cardio and an increased heart rate could cause bad issues.

I have taken too much at times and it's negatively effected my breathing and pretty much ruined my workout. Plus that was just lifting weights and moving around the gym and not doing intensive cardio. I used to react badly at times to DMAA and higher doses of caffeine.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I really liked AMP citrate but was never a huge fan of DMAA. They always come and go and they bring out something similar. Very often the chemical structure is near identical and it's just a variation of what was banned before. These days the main one are the different forms (synthetic and natural) of DMHA. I prefer it to DMAA as it's a lot smoother but doesn't hit in as hard.

Thanks Elvia.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Just N.O. fury and caffeine for me. I try not to use the stims. Just want to watch my ticker.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Just N.O. fury and caffeine for me. I try not to use the stims. Just want to watch my ticker.

For myself personally the stimulant effect in these are too strong and lasts far too long and then often I will end up 'crashing' at some point of the day.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
For myself personally the stimulant effect in these are too strong and lasts far too long and then often I will end up 'crashing' at some point of the day.

I know..ephedra made me crash hard. Working out was great but after that hour. I'm sleeping.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Tomorrow I will be using 2 caps of hydrazine for my preworkout. I am training legs so can't think of a better day to try it again. Today I received a fatburner I will be using as my new preworkout that has a very good reputation. It's called Thermo-Fuze by Driven Sports. I have also been experimenting with Naughty Boy Lifestyle Menace recently and more on that later.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Tonight for my preworkout I used 2 caps of Thermo-Fuze by Driven Sports. I am very impressed. No crazy energy but amazing focus and feel good factor. I will experiment with it more and will be taking it most days. It's a fat burner but I definitely recommend it as a preworkout. It may take frequent dosing but it states it's a strong appetite suppressant but I didn't experience that at all. That's a good thing for me as I mainly bought it for some added energy and the intense focus the reviews stated it caused.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I bought another tub of MyProtein's Preworkout+ which is a very good standard (no strong stimulants) preworkout. Although I have been having about 1.5 scoops so it works out at about 450mg caffeine per serving for me. That combined with 20mg avar, 10mg sdrol, 4ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen and I have had some amazing workouts over the last few days.

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
I like the nitroflex for the mental alertness and stamina but Ive become tolerant to it. I know the instructions recommended 8 weeks on and then time off but I've been using it for 3 months now. I found some MR. Hyde Icon on sale today so I think I will run that for the rest of the month.

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
10 mg sdrol and 20 mg dbol fro a really intense workout.

I have tried lots of pre workout drinks etc but those sort of stimulants just don’t agree with me. Can’t even drink a coffee.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Dragon Pharma Venom is a very good preworkout. Nothing too strong but a nice kick to it plus great pumps. I will have to go over everything I have used in recent months properly and add them to the list but it is definitely a good one if you want something fairly strong without being loaded with exotic stims. My Protein's Preworkout+ is in the same category but even better and a fantastic product that covers all areas. Those are the main 2 I have been using recently. I was going to buy excelsior again but I can't believe it's gone up in price again in the UK to £72 ($93). It's worth it in many ways but just a stupid price to pay for a preworkout.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just ordered a new product and went with the Naughtyboy Menace's Halloween edition preworkout. They always list all doses for their products but have done a proprietary blend for the energy section in this particular product. It's 1000mg total so it's going to be loaded and should be strong. I like the addition of kanna amongst many other things as well. As you can see it's full of good doses of many ingredients...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have JP's new nootropic preworkout on the way to me. The new craze in the supplement industry are gamer products meaning stimulant/nootropic products for people who play video games. When I looked at the profile I was immediately impressed as it contains a variety of useful ingredients. Dial-In also contains a decent amount of stimulants so is ideal for me. The main reason I bought it is it should provide fantastic added focus looking at the ingredient panel. I will be using it as my new preworkout in the foreseeable future. The gym's are closed here but I will use it for some home workouts and could do with the extra focus to really make me push extra hard in a subpar training environment. By subpar training environment I mean in my kitchen with Flex trying to lick my face every time I try a press up :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have used Dial In about 5 times now and it's very good. No surprise really with 350mg caffeine per scoop. Now I have only been using it before training at home but the focus is great. I haven't been taking in many stimulants so 350mg caffeine and all the other stuff hit's in hard. For what it is it's a great product. Most of these gamer products are much lower in caffeine and I can tell they thought due to the past to if anything overdo the caffeine. Meaning for gaming it will kick in very hard so you would be wired straightaway. It has the longer release caffeine which means it's a smooth ride and it stays with you awhile. All the other ingredients work well together (esepcially for improved focus) and overall it has a great effect. I would definitely recommend it for a preworkout or for someone who has a lot of work to do and wants the energy for it. For what it is I would say 8.5-9/10 so far.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I left this again which I won't do again as I use so many products I lose track of specifics but I will try and go through everything I have used since last updating and putting them in my overall ratings table of products.

New Additions:

Inspired DVST8 (white tub)
Myprotein's Preworkout+
Muscletech Vapor1
Muscletech Peak Series Preworkout
Muscletech Performance Series Hydroxcut Hardcore Elite Powder
Fusion Supplements Obliterate
MuscleSport Rhino Rampage
Thermo-Fuze by Driven Sports
JP Nutrition's Dial-In

Changes:

RedCon1 Total War- 9/10 to 8/10
Dynamik's Savage Roar- 9/10 to 8/10
More detailed review scores

Imperial Nutrition Excelsior- where do I start. Over time this went from an 8.5/10 to a 10/10 and back and forth. It's probably the best preworkout I have ever used. However it would sometimes make me feel a bit off but the positives always outweighed the negatives. The energy, focus and euphoria are incredible. It also lasts very long and I would find myself being super productive long after training. As a result this stuff can't be used anywhere near bed time (literally 6 hours at a complete minimum). Many use 1-2 scoops but 1.5 is more than enough for me. The intense euphoria occurs at the higher doses but I don't get any negatives at 1 scoop. At 1 scoop I don't crash and never get over wired but still get great energy and productivity for hours after training. This product is really a 9.5/10 due to the potential negatives but it has to be number 1 so I am going with a 10/10.

GSN's NitroNOX Pro
- This is amazing for energy, pumps, mood etc. It has everything and I recommend it to everyone. I would give it a 10/10. Unfortunately this product is no longer available which is a shame.

Kali Muscle's Hyphy Mud 2.0- I simply love this product. On paper it looks crap but it makes me feel like a machine. The energy and focus and overall feeling on this product is amazing. I want to give it a 10 but I guess it lacks in pumps so I will give it a 9.5/10.

Dymatize PRE- Fantastic product that provides clean energy and great pumps. It doesn't give the euphoria of Excelsior but it has no negative side effects for me. Ideal for someone who can't use strong stimulants such as DMAA and DMHA. It contains a good mix of caffeine (300mg) and teacrine (125mg). I like to use this during my breaks from the stronger stimulants. It deserves 9.5/10.

Olympus Labs I Am Suprem3- This is basically just like Re1gn but even better. I love this stuff and it has helped me through many great workouts. Even though it contains a variety of strong stimulants it never made me crash. It contains some very good ingredients including l-citrulline, pomegranite extract, vaso6, caffeine, julgans regia (dmha), eria jarensis and teacrine. The issue with this is the same as Re1gn and it contains some ingredients I find simply don't respond well in certain people. The main one being KannaEase. However my body must love the stuff as I think it's a great compliment to the strong stimulants. I will give this a top level 9.3/10.

Myprotein's Preworkout+ A very well rounded preworkout that is ideal for someone who wants something fairly strong without any exotic stimulants. It contains 300mg caffeine per scoop and when I use 1.25-1.5 scoops the feeling is fantastic. The energy, focus and pumps are fantastic without any side effects. Through a typical week I like to rotate strong preworkouts with exotic stims with products with just standard stimulants (caffeine) that provide a kick but give me a break from the stronger stimulants. This preworkout (and Dymatize PRE) are top of my list for well rounded products that provide all the usual benefits with no side effects. A solid 9.3/10.

5% Nutrition 5150- This gets mixed reviews but I love it. It's not as strong as many may think but I get great energy, pumps and a euphoric feeling shortly after dosing. It's also one of the nicest pre workouts I have ever tasted (pomegranate and passion fruit flavours). Overall an easy 9.2/10.

Olympus Labs Re1gn- this is a great product. Amazing energy and good pumps. I had some amazing workouts using this and it was very useful on days I was demotivated. It contains some unusual ingredients and I respond great to them. However some (KannaEase for example) may make some people feel sick/off (you have been warned). I would give this an 9.2/10.

Fusion Supplements Obliterate- This is similar to Excelsior in the sense that it's results can depend upon many factors (food, timing etc). It can feel euphoric and help create some of the most amazing workouts but it also has the potential to make you crash or feel off. It's very strong so definitely not for anyone sensitive to stimulants. For it's sheer potential wow factor it has to be 9.1/10.

Alpha Lion Free*** Juice/Superhuman Supreme- this is the improved version of the same brands "superhuman" so I was expecting it to be great. It didn't disappoint but it also didn't feel as strong as I expected. As a result I started using well over 1 scoop of this which on paper is already dosed high per scoop. The formula is exactly the same as superhuman with the addition of 2 stimulants in the form of 200mg 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) and 200mg n n-dimethylphenethylamine (Eria jarensis) so it's comprehensively dosed in all areas. I should add it also tastes surprisingly good. My product is patriotic pineapple flavour which is white powder with red and blue bits so it definitely looks the part as well. 9/10

PRE JYM- This didn't impress me at first but the more I used it the more I liked it. I call it a complete pre workout and it performs in every sense (pumps, energy, focus, feel) and contains some useful ingredients. I would give it a 9/10.

De Novo Utopia- this is a great product. It would be unfair to score this as a pre workout. It's more a focus and concentration enhancer and I bought it mainly for work. It's ingredients are very simple but put together very smartly. It does contain 200mg caffeine so it could be used as a preworkout stimulant but I find it better for other things. If you ever have a lot of work to do or even some morning fasted cardio this is ideal. So don't buy this to use as a traditional preworkout. For what it is I give it a 9/10.

MuscleSport Rhino Rampage- Very impressive especially for energy and focus. Big feel good factor and it contains 10 different stimulants and a total of 450mg caffeine. It contains amentopump which inhibits PDE which is great for pumps. I also like the addition of kannaease but some respond badly to this. A great product and 9/10.

BSN's Endo Rush- I used just a 1 serving sample for this product. It contains some unusual ingredients in the form of euphoria longana and lindera aggregata and these definitely add to it's mental effects. It contains 3g arginine and 3g citrulline malate. Many would state that is not enough but in my experience a very good mix and if they are high quality should produce excellent muscle pumps. Only 2g beta-alanine as CarnoSyn but it must be a very high purity as I felt it loads. This is why I always state ingredient lists are an indication as who knows what exactly is in a product and what is the purity of those ingredients. Great pumps and a nice boost in energy but great focus. The energy stayed and I felt great for hours after using. No jitters or over stimulanted feeling and lot's of clean energy. Something I noticed is the ingredient profile for my sample is different to the one posted online. The product I used does not contain yohimbe plus uses different doses of other ingredients. I would give this 9/10.

Ronnie Coleman Yeah Buddy- This to me is very similar to HYDE (on paper and in effect) but without any negatives. A very strong product I recommend to anyone who is fine with stimulants. Overall an easy 9/10.

5% Nutrition's Full as Fuck- Techinally not really a pre workout but many use it for that so it's worth mentioning. This contains no stimulants so if you want that it is ideal. I used this through the day (perhaps going the beach) or pre workout with caffeine. The pumps and vascularity from this are insane for me. It's much better used on an empty stomach and takes time to build up. An excellent stimulant free pre workout. You could also add a good stimulant like teacrine to it to make a fantastic complete preworkout too. For what it is I give it a 9/10.

Enhanced Athlete's RAGE-Berry blast flavour tastes like crap which for pre workout is often a good sign (not always). Lot's of clean energy and great pumps. It's nowhere as strong as some of the other products I have used but so much smoother. This is a really good product for me and gives the ideal energy and focus I need for the gym without over stimulating. I think the ratio of caffeine to DMHA is ideal. I find DMHA is much smoother than DMAA but obviously similar in effect. I would give this 9/10.

Alpha Lion Komodo Pump- This is a stimulant free product but with a difference. Reason being they include some cognitive enhancers in the form of Lion's Mane, Alpha GPC and Huperzine A. So you will feel a little boost in mental clarity/sharpness. It also has 8g citrulline malate, 3g glycerpump, 150mg s7 etc. All in all a great non stimulant product that could be used alone or with a product containing stimulants. For a non stim pump product I give it a 9/10.

JP Nutrition's Dial-In- A great product that provides good focus and clean energy. For gaming it would provide a big kick but I don't game and only use it as a preworkout. I like the ingredient panel and you can never go wrong with decent doses of caffeine, l-tyrosine, alphasize and enxtra. I would give this an 8.9/10.

Muscletech Shatter, SX-7, Black Onyx- I was very impressed with this product. Although this is one product I am reviewing after a long time has passed so I am forgetting details. I have looked back at all my posts but there isn't much info on it. I recall feeling great using this and that the pumps were fantastic. It contains adenosine triphosphate as it's main pump enhancer and I have had great results using that in the past. It contains a few more uncommon ingredients and I definitely recommend it for something different. Harder to score but I will go with 8.8/10.

Musclemeds NO BULL- Great product. Amazing for pumps and good energy. Feel very different but in a good way. Some of the best pumps ever but they fade away after 2 weeks or so. Overall a 8.8/10.

Thermo-Fuze by Driven Sports- Another fatburner but I have to include it because the focus this provides is outstanding. Obviously no pump benefits but for what it is it's up there and works great as a preworkout. It will provide lazer like focus and great energy. It may take frequent dosing but it states it's a strong appetite suppressant but I didn't experience that at all. For a preworkout energy boost 2 caps are a solid 8.7/10.

Alpha Lion's Super Human- I tried a sample serving just once and it felt great. It provides great energy, focus and pumps. This products is loaded with useful ingredients at effective doses. Most should find this product ticks all the boxes. A very solid 8.6/10.

Musclerage's Limitless- One of the nicest tasting pre workouts I have tried (Cotton Candy). Nice clean energy with no crash afterwards. It contains a nice mix of 2 caffeine sources, eria jarensis and alpha gpc. Considering the pump ingredients are standard it also performs very well in that area too. Although after using 2 tubs I have lowered it's score to 8.5/10.

Cobra Labs The Curse- Fantastic product. On paper this doesn't look good at all (very basic). I think it contains 125mg caffeine and 5mg olive leaf extract per scoop (50 servings per tub). 2 scoops of this should make you a machine in the gym. Definitely recommended if you want something simple but effective. Rating changes with scoops but overall a 8.5/10.

Ergogenix's Ergoblast- A great pre workout and felt very different to most. Nothing too powerful but the focus was great. The pumps were incredible on this product. Overall I give it a 8.5/10.

Blackstone Labs Dust-X- I only used a 1 serving sample but was very impressed. All in all great focus, energy and sense of well being. I can't comment on pumps as I used dbol/adrol that day as well :D I will say 8.5/10.

Muscle Chemistry's Pump Juice Extreme- Great product and provides clean energy and incredible pumps. If you need a pump product try this one (10/10 for pumps). Overall I rate it an 8.5/10.

BSN's NO-XPLODE XE EDGE- It contains a lot of useful ingredients. Whilst some may not be dosed high enough the final effect is a very good one. It performs in all areas and I felt great on it. This was just a sachet so could be better at a higher dose. Overall an 8.5/10.

Chaos Crew StimHead- Apart from some beta alanine and taurine this is pretty much all stimulants. It includes an array of stimulants and some unusual ones (900mg in total). This made me feel great and really helped push me through some hard workouts. If you are after mainly stimulants this is worth experimenting with. A very good 8.5/10.

AllMax Nutrition Impact Igniter- A very good product with an array of useful ingredients. It performs in all areas with no bad side effects. Fairly high stimulants but no crash and overall a solid 8.5/10.

Muscletech Peak Series Preworkout- This contains some unusual ingredients and the combination of everything felt great to me. Amazing pumps and great energy and focus. Just a really feel good product for me and one of the best products I have used. Overall an 8.5/10.

Betancourt's D-Stunner Alpha- Great initial surge of energy that lowers quickly but still stays. This product simply makes me feel so euphoric. This is quite a rare thing with pre workouts. Many contain ingredients that should make you feel that way but often they don't. Only a handful of products have given me this feeling and this is one of them. Many should enjoy this product. A solid 8.3/10.

Muscletech Vapor1- A very good product with good energy, focus and pumps. With decent doses of caffeine and yohimbe extract it provides good energy. It also contains some useful performance enhancers such as betaine and creatine monohydrate. A solid 8.2/10.

Dynamik's Savage Roar- A very good pre workout that delivers in every way. Overall an 8/10.

Innovapharm MVP 2.0- For the average preworkout user you can't really get better than this. Ticks all the boxes. Great list of ingredients and doses. Very smooth and contains 350mg caffeine and 100mg Eria Jarensis so it's not weak but for me I expected it to feel stronger. For anyone after an all rounder this is one of the top on my list. A solid 8/10.

Nutrex Outlift Amped- On paper this looks fantastic but like the original it under performs. It is still very good but I expected more. It's very similar to the original outlift and performs in all areas. I should add the scooper is ridiculous. A perfect example of over designing. They have put a top on it so people can use for water bottles so I get that. But it's so impractical when trying to get powder into the scoop. Not a big deal but worth a mention. I give this 8/10.

Dorian Yates NOX Pump- Decent. I used this years ago and it was incredible. This time nowhere as good so the formula must be different (something got banned). Maybe better than decent as with an espresso I am an animal in the gym. This an a single espresso was a fav of mine for a while. With an extra kick this product can score a 9.5/10 but alone it's a solid 8/10.

Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox Amped- Probably the strongest pre workout I have ever taken in regards to stimulants. I really enjoyed this and if you like your stimulants definitely try it out. The one area this really stands out in is the added mental focus. Overall I give it an 8/10.

Nutrabio PRE- Very good product full of useful ingredients at effective doses. It's what I call a complete pre workout but it just misses that wow factor. I would give it an 8/10.

ProSupps Mr Hyde Zero- Everyone rates this very highly but it's nowhere near my favourite products. It's strong and great for energy but this left me breathless and I have used stronger products without that side effect. Although it still scores fairly highly at 8/10.

Gaspari SP250- Very good. Better for energy and focus than pumps bit overall a great pre workout. It did make me crash a bit later on though. I would get the shakes too. Very strong even at just 1 scoop and it is not a 1 scoop formula so be careful when upping the dose. I would give it an 8/10.

Universal's Fury- A very basic but solid product. Contains everything you need in a pre workout though. Green apple flavour is the sweetest pre workout I have ever tried. I like that but many won't. Solid product and scores an 8/10.

Brawn Nutrition's Venom 2.0- Not for the stimulant sensitive. Although this didn't feel as strong as I initially thought it would be. Overall a very good product and I rate it an 8/10.

Run Everything Lab's EWP- This is a very good product but it's effectiveness lowered fairly quickly. It gives me a good boost in energy and pumps. Overall a 8/10.

Muscletech Performance Series Hydroxcut Hardcore Elite Powder- I wouldn't usually put a fatburner in this list but this product gives a great boost in energy. It would give any pumps but from what it is it's a very good and cheap preworkout. I like the combination of caffeine, yohimbe extract and robusta coffee extract. This is ideal before cardio and it will make you sweat loads. 8/10.

RedCon1 Total War
- This was originally a 9/10 and whilst many will love it for me the new formula is nowhere as impressive. Good for energy, pumps and focus. You can't really go wrong but I need to up the dose to get much from it now. It's a 8/10.

SAN's Fierce ***ination
- Nice energy, feel and good pumps. Doesn't have the wow factor but for most it would be a solid product to try. I give it an 8/10.

BSN's NO Xplode 3.0- Good product and well worth a try. Very long lasting energy with this one. Includes many useful ingredients. Do not shake this one and just stir it. Overall an 8/10.

Grenade's .50 Caliber- It comes in fireball flavour and this is unique to any bb products. Some will love the taste and many will hate it. I quite like it but chilli flavour is unusual. This delivers in all areas and most should enjoy it. Overall I give it an 7.9/10.

Black Magic Bzrk- This is a solid product but very standard in today's market. If you respond well to DMHA you should like this one as it contains 200mg amongst other stimulants. Great focus, energy and pumps. It also tastes great which is rare (peach ring flavour). I would give it an 7.7/10.

Strom Sports Stimumax Black Edition (tub)- This is hard to score as it can hit me very differently each time. It lacks something to help balance out the stimulants (as do many stimulant preworkouts). As a result I would sometimes crash from this when using higher doses. I wouldn't recommend taking this on an empty stomach. It's still very good so it's gonna be a generous 7.6/10.

HR Labs Defib- On paper it looks amazing and contains everything you need and more. It was good but does not live up to the ingredient panel which is very common with preworkout supplements. I was expecting much more from 400mg caffeine, 200mg dynamine and 500mg citicoline. That is a great trio of ingredients at decent doses but I was underwhelmed. It's still a very good product and provides good pumps and clean energy. It just made an 7.6/10.

Hydrapharm Hydrazine- I only used a 2 cap sample serving for this product. At that dose it hit me much faster than what was listed on the label. It started with the most intense focus I had felt in a long time. However over a relatively short time it faded so overall I was disappointed. It's still very good and I am sure many will love it but after such an intense start it was disappointment. It's worth adding these caps should be great when added to other preworkouts to enhance focus. I would still give 2 caps 7.5/10.

Matrix Nutrition NO Pump Xtreme- I have knocked this down from a 9.5/10. When I used this again it's performance was completely different. The ingredient list is the same but my response completely different. It only contains 80mg caffeine per scoop but this is not a stimulant thing. Even the pump factor is a fraction of the past. I can speculate why but no point as the main factor is how it performs now. Good pumps and energy. 2 scoops is a 7.5/10.

Nutrex Hemo Rage The Underground- Very similar to Hemo Rage black and gives great energy. Nothing incredible but a solid product. I rate it 7.5/10.

GAT PMP- A similar but improved version of Nitraflex. This really grew on me but nothing spectacular. Overall a good product though and I give it a 7.5/10.

Nutrex Outlift- Very good product but not as good as the label suggests. It's similar to PRE JYM in many ways but not as effective. I would give it a 7.5/10.

Nutrex's Hemo Rage Black- This is all about energy and a decent product but not as good as many others I have tried. Although I feel really good on this one. Overall I give it a 7.5/10.

Lee Lebrada Super Charge Xtreme 4.0- Initially I was not impressed at all but it did improve over time. Not a cheap pre workout either. It's meant to have a lot of caffeine in but I feel a single espresso more than 1 scoop. Might be ok for some but definitely not for me. 1 scop would be 5/10 and 2 scoops 7.5/10.

Blackstone Labs Dust v2- Nice flow of energy and great pumps. Not as strong as I thought it would be. Overall a decent preworkout and 7.5/10.

Applied Nutrition ABE (All Black Everything)- this is a good product that performs well but nothing incredible. Good energy, focus and pumps with this one. The flavour is really different in the fact it is energy flavour so tastes just like a red bull. Although I notice they offer many flavours in this product. Nearly all the creatine is CM so obviously the cheaper source so pointless even putting in the 0.25g of other creatines. They do that so they can mention their tri-creatine blend. It contains 100mg teacrine so you really feel that. I used a sample and think if you dosed 1.5 scoops this could be really good. For 1 serving I would give it 7.5/10.

Beast Yourself Raging Bull- Very good. On paper it is incredible but doesn't live on to that. Really good pumps and combined with an espresso it comes alive even more. I would give it a 7.5/10.

PRE-KAGED by Kaged Muscle- An excellent ingredient list and as a result a very expensive pre workout. Similar to PRE JYM in many ways. Overall a good product but doesn't have the wow factor. Overall I give it an 7.4/10.

APS Nutrition Mesomorph- This is literally the highest rated preworkout on the forums. I was very disappointed with it. Some people just don't respond to DMAA like others. Although for me there is more to it than that. Mesomorph is obviously strong but I don't feel it in a good way. It can make me a bit out of breath but I don't feel insane focus etc. It's not bad but I just don't feel great on it and I have tried 1/2 of a scoop to 1.5 scoops. I also seem to crash from it and many times would feel very tired after the gym. I would give it 7.3/10.

Dynamik's Gamma Ray- This is more of a compliment product in my eyes. It's the pump product for Savage Roar. If you are judging it solely it's nothing spectacular but when added to a traditonal pre workout it can be really special. Not as effective as Full as Fuck but a very good product. Judging it solely as a pump product I would give it a 7.3/10.

Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash- This is more of a nootropic so should be used to improve cognitive function (memory, creativity and motivation). I used this for the same reason as De Novo's Utopia. On paper this looks much better but in real life I prefer Utopia. It's still worth trying if you need something to give you a mental boost through the day without being over stimulated. It's also useful for cardio as it does contain 150mg caffeine and 2000mg ALCAR. Overall a decent 7.3/10.

DS (Driven Sports) Frenzy- much better than I thought it would be from reading the label. Great energy and focus and no crash afterwards. I didn't notice much for the pumps on this one (energy formula) but they are usually good anyway (next to no pump ingredients and inadequate doses). The flavour was really unusual as it was purposely very fizzy (orange pop). They recommend 1-2 servings so this could get better if dosed higher. For 1 serving I give 7.2/10.

Inspired DVST8 (white tub)- on paper this looks fairly strong and it didn't deliver on it's ingredient panel. The stimulants in a full 2 scoop serving contain 350mg caffeine, 120mg dynamine, 300mg N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (Eria Jarensis Extract) and 100mg Theobromine. It does hit in great and I felt a surge of energy but it's very short lived. The stimulants are all fairly fast acting ones but I expected a bit more from the ingredient panel. All in all still a decent product but it definitely falls short when compared to the many other similar products on the market. Overall a 7.1/10.

USN 3XT Pump- The only thing this does for pumps is the name of the product. It's all energy and very good at that. Some may like this but I wouldn't run out to buy it. Overall a 7.1/10.

5% Nutrition's Kill It Reloaded- A very well rounded product but missing the wow factor. Performs in all areas but doesn't stand out in anyway. Many ingredients could be dosed higher and that would have given it a much higher score. Many seem to really like it but I much preferred their 5150 product. Overall a decent 7/10.

MHP's Reckless- This was a 2 serving sachet so my review is limited to just 1 usage. The initial energy surge was great but it faded really quickly and overall this product is lacking. I can imagine 1 serving would be a waste for me. 2 servings scores a 7/10.

Goku Gains by Furious Formulations- As I always post tolerance to stimulants is a massive factor. For someone used to DMHA and other stronger stimulants this product is very standard. However, after a long break or if new to stronger stimulants this could be great for you. Although some of it's ingredients need to be dosed higher for optimal results. I also had issues with my blood glucose with this product and it made me go hypo a few times. In today's market there are many better products. As a result I give this 6.9/10.

Driven Sports Rize- This product is harder to score as it hit me very differently each day. With the stronger stimulants your recent food intake becomes a much bigger factor in regards to effecting performance and side effects. If I didn't have a large meal closer to training with this product I would often crash very hard from it. Although it would always hit me fast and felt great but that feeling would quickly decline. As a result I don't recommend it as there are many better alternatives. Although 1 scoop (tub says 1-2 scoops) with added caffeine makes a good combination. It still get's a score of 6.9/10.

Universal's Shock Therapy- I have lowered this down after using the full tub. I would recommend this one for beginners. Performs in all areas but I need to use 2 scoops and at that dose rate it 6.7/10.

Scivation Quake 10.0- What a disappointment. Looks really good on paper but doesn't perform. The pumps are good but no real energy or focus for me. Overall a 6.6/10.

5% Nutrition KILL IT- This one I only tried a sample so take this review with a pinch of salt. I wasn't impressed and expected/hoped for better as I like 5%. Didn't notice too much but again only a sample. Overall a 6/10 but with more scoops could be much better.

Dymatize Nutrition's M.P.ACT Energy Ignitor- a pretty standard product and hits you fairly strong but I didn't like the feel from it. There are much better products on the market but still a 6/10.

GAT Nitraflex- Not impressed at all. I just had a 2 weeks break from caffeine too. Need to give it another week but so far doesn't do much. It's meant to have 325mg caffeine and 1.5g beta alanine per scoop but I don't feel either. Taste means nothing for pre workout's but I will say the pina colada is nice. I would give it a 5.3/10.

MAN Sports NOOPump- This is another stimulant free pre workout. I was disappointed using this and it's nowhere as effective as Full as Fuck. It's not a bad product but there are much better out there. Overall I rate it a 5/10.

Warrior Rage- Marketed as one of the strongest pre workouts but didn't do much. I would not recommend it. I give it a 3/10

Condemned Labz Convict- On paper this looks ideal for me but it was terrible for me. I always felt out of breath on it even with 1 scoop. However it didn't feel strong nor did it give the focus and energy other product's do. It actually worsens my workouts which is strange for a pre workout. Maybe I should have tried a very small serving for a little booster but I gave my tub away. Most seem to love it though and it's rated very highly. For me it has to be a 1.5/10.

MRI Black Powder- Crap. Not even worth writing more about. How can you fuck up a pre workout so much. 2 pro plus would be better. Rating is the worst in my list and 1/1.