©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



the "Shop"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpoppie

Registered User
Mar 24, 2012
294
0
16
Is anyone else having issue with getting an answer to emails to them? I have not ordered in a while...is anything going on?
 
maybe there is an incompatibility between your email provider and ashop ?
switch to another one and see

they are always pretty fast to answer emails
 
maybe there is an incompatibility between your email provider and ashop ?
switch to another one and see

they are always pretty fast to answer emails

Used same email as always...yahoo.
No spam
They were always fast with me as well....I don't know
 
I am happy to report that all is well. Apperently the old email account is no longer being used. I tried the support in the shop and got an answer right away. My order is placed.
 
I am happy to report that all is well. Apperently the old email account is no longer being used. I tried the support in the shop and got an answer right away. My order is placed.

Thank you for clearing that up. As always,,glad to help you in any way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.