©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Thieves in the house

heavy said:
HAHAH....oracle, i stole your last 26 points...but I left you with 0.2 points,,, cuz im a nice guy. :owned:

Hmmm.....seems like you only have 1.8 points now. Damn
 
i was hoping to make changes to my title and do a few other things till some a-hole took all my points i was saving. THANKS ALOT A-HOLE :sniper: :mad:
 
pincrusher said:
i was hoping to make changes to my title and do a few other things till some a-hole took all my points i was saving. THANKS ALOT A-HOLE :sniper: :mad:

lol
 
Yeah, I seem to have lost a lot of points and my title has changed....hmmm.....wonder what happened? You have any suspects Tee?
 
Bizarro said:
Yeah, I seem to have lost a lot of points and my title has changed....hmmm.....wonder what happened? You have any suspects Tee?

I thought you were anasci's geisha boy.
 
DragonRider said:
I don't know how, but somehow I have like double the points I had yesterday. I change custom titles, but I don't steal points. I'm putting them in the bank. Heck with you all.

We all know it's you and Anasci starting things up
 
.

DragonRider said:
Nope, the only thing I take credit for is these name changes.


Tee Worshiping Dork

AnaSci's Court Jester

So what part does Anasci have in this?
 
You bastards, im out of town for a couple days, and i come back and these are my points. you guys are such assholes