©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thighs are getting too big for jeans

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
sigh... not this again....

kinda makes me want to stop working out legs when i just bought new clothes because my quads got too big for my old ones. :action-smiley-064::banghead::banghead:

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Fuck I have a ton of expensive jeans I bought last year grew out of all of them, my only choice is shorts now lol

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
yeah its summertime, got my boardshorts and shorts ready, but you cant go out at night in boardshorts. at least not in my area at least.

what size 49er, you should sell me some if theyre right haha....

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
If you can't wear jeans off the rack, your legs are too big.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Let's be honest, you can definitely find jeans that fit, the problem is the one's that fit look fuckin' ugly as shit and no one want's to go out at night looking like some slum lord.

If you can find jeans in an athletic cut, stock up. I can never seem to find any in my size though.

You can buy belaxed fit jeans as these will always have bigger thigh openings, but don't look real pressed for out in.

I've had good success with straight leg jeans. There are several styles from 7 for All Mankind I like and for every day jeans I wear levi's 501 or 514. Another brand to check out is Lucky Brand, who make a tailored cut...still trying to find some in my size that i don't have to order online and pay ridiculous mark-ups.

Last edited: