©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Thoughts on Big Ramy anyone?

JackMo

Registered User
Jul 11, 2013
51
0
0
Middle of somewhere
Does anyone think that Ramy may be using a certain "new" compound, or at least an old compound in a unique and "new" way? Granted he's a genetic freak, but it seems like every decade there is a whole new look that later can be attributed to some chemical/compound. Think about diuretic use pre contest, say the '80s. Then Clen/diuretics/GH. Then GH/Insulin. Know what I'm saying? Any thoughts on this? We ALL wanna know what this beast is doing different!
 
Definitely will be the next Mr o in a few years its all how u play the game anymore not who looks the best IMHO so we'll see plus I heard he's backed by a oil schieck so we'll see how it plays out
 
I agree with basskiller. I bet when all is said and done we will find out he was doing something just a lil different. I mean if he DID have a genetic myostatin deficiency, as Dennis James has mentioned, wouldn't it have shown up sooner. Like that German(?) baby with the Platz quads from a few years back? Ramy HAS TO be doing something different, which means we might be able to get our hands on it!! LOL
 
I just think he may just be more genetically gifted then he gets credit for, maybe a myo deficiency
 
Does anyone think that Ramy may be using a certain "new" compound, or at least an old compound in a unique and "new" way? Granted he's a genetic freak, but it seems like every decade there is a whole new look that later can be attributed to some chemical/compound. Think about diuretic use pre contest, say the '80s. Then Clen/diuretics/GH. Then GH/Insulin. Know what I'm saying? Any thoughts on this? We ALL wanna know what this beast is doing different!

I dont think he is one anything 'secret'. Superior genetics for one. And the rest is probably similar to other top guys.
 
some sheiks got this machines ... ROFL!!!
article-0-0B43AA9100000578-730_634x574.jpg