©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Thoughts on my next blast?

STP

Registered User
Nov 27, 2013
67
0
0
been cruising for about a month now so in a couple weeks I'm blasting again. Here's the plan on the AAS side of the board:

test e: 250mg/wk
tren e: 500mg/wk
adrol: 50mg ED (only 6 weeks)





opinions or suggestions on this? I have been flip flopping on whether or not I should run tren this high, highest I have ran before was 250mg/wk
 
From everything I've read - you may want to drop the dose of Test a bit and inch your way up from the 250mg/week of Tren that you've ran in the past, instead of automatically doubling your dose.
 
how would you suggest I go about tapering up the tren? 250mg for a couple weeks, 375 for a couple weeks, and then 500?

it'll be kind of a pain since I have tren e, the taper will happen SLOW
 
Lol what's up STP ,

It looks good .

Trust me I ran 500+ tren a week with only 150 test and the results were NOTHING SHORT of phenomenal (along with 100+ anavar a day).

I bet anadrol will just be ridiculous alongside that, especially if you increase to 100ED.

Don't do high test/low tren ! I promise you, LET THE TREN DO THE WORK!
 
If you want to taper you should use acetate. I would double the testosterone dose as well. You need to gain a lot of weight if you want to be strong pound for pound.
 
It looks good have you ran lower dose test and higher Tren with success before? I prefer higher test but that's me. If you haven't run Tren before then I would consider running Tren a just so you can reduce the sides faster if you have them
 
Yeah, for me the higher test is the worse it tends to make tren sides so I prefer the whole low test high tren
 
Yeah, for me the higher test is the worse it tends to make tren sides so I prefer the whole low test high tren

Right... The lower test will result in fewer if any sides from elevated estrogen. Good luck with the cycle :)
 
it doesnt make any sense to do any type of tapering with long esters. just my oppinion. only thing i can ask is do you get bad sides form high test? if you have done higher tren than test and got good results then go with what you know. personally ive done test 500/tren e 500 and had great results little sides...good luck and keep us posted