©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Three people plead guilty in steroid ring bust

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Three players snared during the Operation Gym Candy steroid ring bust last year pleaded guilty to felony charges Tuesday, including a former Luzerne County Correctional Facility guard and a major supplier of the illicit drugs.

John Taffera, 40, of 328 Highlark Drive, Larksville, and Kyle Goyne, 24, 58 Brown St., Ashley, each pleaded guilty to felony counts of delivering controlled substances, while Sheree Senausky, 30, of 169 Staub Road, Trucksville, pleaded guilty to delivering a controlled substance and operating a corrupt organization

In exchange for their pleas, prosecutors dropped the remaining counts against all three.

The trio was among 13 people — including a probation officer and four current or former corrections officers and a local football star turned NFL hopeful — charged in September with running two transcontinental anabolic steroid rings

Luzerne County Judge David W. Lupas accepted the pleas from Taffera, Goyne and Senausky on Tuesday.

I believe this was in Pennsylvania.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
1200 paks week? That is not possible. Not sure where they came up with that.
At even a $ 200 average that would put them right around 12.5 million annual gross. I could see maybe 1200 paks month. That too is highly unlikely.
The media would do well to wipe the powers that be shit off the end of their notice and and the ball gravey off their chins and start reporting truths.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah looked back through those numbers supplied by media.
Wow that is like that oz of coke with the street value of 250 k .
Way way way off on those numbers.
AAS alongside rec drugs = dumbass = flicked white trash....

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
1200 paks week? That is not possible. Not sure where they came up with that.
At even a $ 200 average that would put them right around 12.5 million annual gross. I could see maybe 1200 paks month. That too is highly unlikely.
The media would do well to wipe the powers that be shit off the end of their notice and and the ball gravey off their chins and start reporting truths.
Lol, sorry turbo, it was a month. I edited it. The story read 300 pacs a week averaging $16000 in sales

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
9 out 10 it is like turbo said, the recs get you popped. Low quality customers with no loyalties and the feds breathing down their necks.

Hawk