©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Time to say hello

lunger

New member
Nov 19, 2013
20
0
0
Hey all, great forum, great info and a great bunch of guys and Im really glad to be here.
A little about me. 42 ,1 wife, 1 daughter, 4 boys, 2 pittbulls, 1 Am bulldog, and 1 very nervous cat! :-)
Heavy into lifting when I was younger and then martial arts. Still have a wooden dummy mounted in my family room! :-)

I came hear originally for all the great hrt/trt info as Im in that boat after illness and meds.
Everyone seemed so genuinely helpfull I figured Id stay and hopefully contribute in some way.
 
Welcome brother. I personally know that quite a few of the board members are pit bull owners, got one of those myself. Can't find the cat though. Anyways, this is a great place to learn and share info.

Here is old Red wearing his shades. Rest in peace my man....
 

Attachments

  • redglasses.jpg
    redglasses.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thanks Chris!
Hes beautiful... Its always tough loosing one of the good ones. :-(
 
Hey all, great forum, great info and a great bunch of guys and Im really glad to be here.
A little about me. 42 ,1 wife, 1 daughter, 4 boys, 2 pittbulls, 1 Am bulldog, and 1 very nervous cat! :-)
Heavy into lifting when I was younger and then martial arts. Still have a wooden dummy mounted in my family room! :-)

I came hear originally for all the great hrt/trt info as Im in that boat after illness and meds.
Everyone seemed so genuinely helpfull I figured Id stay and hopefully contribute in some way.

This is a great place with a great bunch of people who are like family.
Welcome to ANASCI!
 
Welcome! Got a rott myself. Love pits. Local shelter has me work with the less than perfect ones. Hard thing to do as I want to take everyone I rehab home with me. Great and very misunderstood breed!
 
Welcome Bro. Its a great place here. Im glad they let me hang around!
 
Thanks for the welcome guys. Very cool!!!
Total forum noob here so I need to learn how to respond to comments and quote and all that.. I'll get it. :-) so...
Ib... No dose as of yet.. got new a new lab slip in my pocket now and a doc who seems willing to help... I'll try to post on the trt area soon to see what you guys think.

Magnus- Love rotties! Cool you work with a shelter. I hear ya on getting attached. Theres no way for me man. Im bad enough but my wife would attach like velcro!!! Dogs everywhere!!! Thats how we ended up with our american bulldog. Someone found him starving by the river and posted him on craigslist. Great dog!

Gobot- I hear you. I think almost all problems come from a basic mismatch of personalities/temperments dogs arent cats they are very interactive..
 
Welcome I have a 230lb great dane (the one in my avatar) thats scared to death of every animal in my house he thinks hes a 2lb chihuhua lol