©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Tmif.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
M

McKenzie

Guest
YEAH....today is Thank McKenzie Its Friday :D

Hope everyone has a great day :jump:
 
yep yep...Labor Day. However, I dont think many will be traveling due to the gas prices/shortage. :(

I hate to see Labor Day come....for me it means summertime is over and that our beach will closing for winter time. Not many tourists, excitement, etc....We will just await the ending of hurricane season (Nov).
 
Im on vacation so Friday doesnt mean much this week. Gee, I wish I had a beach :(
 
I'll share mine with ya Tee....there wont be many ppl on it due to end of summer and hurricane damage from Ivan, Dennis, and Katrina :(
 
Thanks Mckenzie...i Needed Friday...ofcourse, I'm Getting Screwed Over And Have To Work Tomarrow!!!
 
thank you mck for this friday although i have been down and out with test flu but i think i almost got it whipped . and yep mostof today and all of tomorrow OT for me
 
Awww...i'm sorry to hear that cawb. Wishin you felt better :) and mucho money for OT :D
 
The jellyfish come during the summertime. Eglin AFB is about 20 mins from me.

No comment on the avatar :naanaaboo