©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To the guy in the gym today....

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
...doing set, after set, after set, after set, after set, after set, after set, on the cable machine. If I saw you on the street, I would never guess in a million years you have ever been in a weight room. Try some heavy compound lifts...... please. :eek:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Funny How the squat rack and Dead lift area are always open
in Fitness centers. I've been having some good battles with the squat rack lately.
If I make it to the cables, its always last as a finish them off exercise.
Or maybe the very beginning with light light weight to warm a muscle up before a real lift.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
My gym has a set after set of the same thing guy. I do my entire routine and leave before he finishes whatever bodypart he's working on. People like that need to build home gyms. Or maybe we do ! :D Either way it drives you nuts !

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Funny How the squat rack and Dead lift area are always open
in Fitness centers. I've been having some good battles with the squat rack lately.
If I make it to the cables, its always last as a finish them off exercise.
Or maybe the very beginning with light light weight to warm a muscle up before a real lift.

Squat rack in my gym is NEVER empty. There's always some douche bag wearing an Affliction t-shirt doing curls in it.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have 5 guys that do a group exercise at my gym - they take all the dumbbells from 5 to 55 go over in front5j
all the leg machines and the 3 squat racks and do there stupid ass shit and don't move for any thing - all tough guys
I made them move last time I was in - did heavy squats