©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Tren cooking, and blue balls?

shanetuff

Registered User
Jan 24, 2007
92
0
0
I cooked up a 4 gram kit that I doubled in strength. (8 carts instead of 4)
I gave some to my buddy and he said that after taking 1/2 cc every other day that his balls started hurting real bad. He was taking the stuff for like three weeks. He said that it was like blue balls x 10, and rubbing one out or hitting his old lady had no effect on his pain.

I have never had this problem. Is this common? Should he go see a doctor?

Oh yea, this realy is my buddys problem, I have no shame, I like to talk about my berries.
 
Yeah, well, if punching his old lady didn't work I don't know what will! I know for me personally the more people I can knockout while on a cycle the less pain I have....

:twisted:
 
You made my morning.. I was talking about sex, not spousal abuse. Way fricking funny though.. I was saying hitting his old laddy, like I would say knocking the bottom out of her. Or penatrating her with your sexual organ. Your organ is a referance to your penis :doggy: :69: :bj: :cum: not a musical instament.

The term RUBBING ONE OUT, was a reference to manual stimulation of ones own penis. masterbation not pollishing somthing to achieve a high luster
 
you do this while on tren, or coming off. I have never heard of using hcg while on a cycle.
 
you do this while on tren, or coming off. I have never heard of using hcg while on a cycle.

Yes you use hcg during administration of androgens to maintain some testicular function. Your friend is hurting beside his testicles are shutting down
 
Sure it's not his prostate hurting? Tren is way more androgenic than test.
Any difficulty whizzing? Nutting frequently does seem to help.
Tren gives a very high desire for sex but at the same time can make a good erection difficult. Tren may also allow for erection due to it's high androgenic action but busting can be a bitch due to the prolactin . can be very frustrating,
T
 
I cooked up a 4 gram kit that I doubled in strength. (8 carts instead of 4)
I gave some to my buddy and he said that after taking 1/2 cc every other day that his balls started hurting real bad. He was taking the stuff for like three weeks. He said that it was like blue balls x 10, and rubbing one out or hitting his old lady had no effect on his pain.

I have never had this problem. Is this common? Should he go see a doctor?

Oh yea, this realy is my buddys problem, I have no shame, I like to talk about my berries.

If its as severe as he says I would have already seen a doctor.