©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Tren sides lessen over time...

My buddy had bad insomnia on 400mg/wk

Just did my last pin of tren e 400 a week. And no the sides didn't lessen for me. I've been missing sleep for quite some time. But the results are incredible and ill be bumping up my dose next cycle.
 
Just did my last pin of tren e 400 a week. And no the sides didn't lessen for me. I've been missing sleep for quite some time. But the results are incredible and ill be bumping up my dose next cycle.

It sucks coming off doesn't it. Already planning your next run of it :) i feel ya!
 
It sucks coming off doesn't it. Already planning your next run of it :) i feel ya!

Hell yeah I am. This is going to be my summer cut cycle for the foreseeable future. Tren rocks. I took caber this time and the trensomnia was a butch but next cycle ill be running prami low dose ramping up and hope it'll knock me out. No aggression on tren but because the lack of sleep I'm defiantly more irritable.
 
So I started up on my tren/test cycle on Fri. Im just wondering when i can expect to be hit by the sides?

Running 75 mg Tren A, 25 mg Test P
 
YOUR SCREWED!!! POSABLY DEATH!!!! lol jk. Im also wondering this. maybe don't hijack this thread and make one of your own. Im interested in sides for first time tren users.