©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Tren Suspension masteron anavar test prop

Dam that dht drop did wonders brutha.. lookin good and hella good decision to do.. ib..

i didn't want to either. i didn't want to believe it to be true. i'm a more is better type guy so dropping anything is a tough decision but you can't fuck with science.
 
i'm still down about 5lbs but these measurements all still hold. so i'm guessing i was holding some water.

chest/upper torso 51 1/2"
biceps 19"
neck 23"
thighs 29"
waist 36"

new pic
 

Attachments

  • full body1.jpg
    full body1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 39
i'm still down about 5lbs but these measurements all still hold. so i'm guessing i was holding some water.

chest/upper torso 51 1/2"
biceps 19"
neck 23"
thighs 29"
waist 36"

new pic

Beast mode! Hey are you growing a beard or is that just a shadow?
 
Beast mode! Hey are you growing a beard or is that just a shadow?

I always have some facial hair. Usually some 5oclock shadow type shit. I hate shaving with a ravor because I get ingrown hairs. The electric razors last like a month before the thickness of my facial hair destroy the things.
 
Very impressive dude. So did dropping the var work out like you wanted?
 
Very impressive dude. So did dropping the var work out like you wanted?

I believe so. I was up around 240 and my guess is that the var had turned into water weight of some sort keeping my weight high being it is a DHT deritivitive. I got no strength gains from it and I didn't look any harder so obviously wasn't working. I know it's not bunk as a few of my boys are using it and are getting the benefits. So I'd say if your using high amounts of masteron then any other DHT derivative you add will be counter acting. Especially in the wallet.
 
I believe so. I was up around 240 and my guess is that the var had turned into water weight of some sort keeping my weight high being it is a DHT deritivitive. I got no strength gains from it and I didn't look any harder so obviously wasn't working. I know it's not bunk as a few of my boys are using it and are getting the benefits. So I'd say if your using high amounts of masteron then any other DHT derivative you add will be counter acting. Especially in the wallet.

Thanks Bro, that's good info.....