©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



tren/test cycle

toxicmark

New member
Aug 1, 2011
10
0
0
I'm planning to run a cycle with test e, tren e, T3 and clen, Also I'll be throwing in 500IU HCG every 5 days. I want to make some lean gains and drop some bf%. This will not be my first cycle. So, I'm wondering what dosage you guys would use of test and tren?
 
I'm planning to run a cycle with test e, tren e, T3 and clen, Also I'll be throwing in 500IU HCG every 5 days. I want to make some lean gains and drop some bf%. This will not be my first cycle. So, I'm wondering what dosage you guys would use of test and tren?

So it is your 2nd cycle :D Seriously is it your 2nd/3rd cycle? What are your stats? What diet you gonna be using? Thanks
 
I'm planning to run a cycle with test e, tren e, T3 and clen, Also I'll be throwing in 500IU HCG every 5 days. I want to make some lean gains and drop some bf%. This will not be my first cycle. So, I'm wondering what dosage you guys would use of test and tren?

How about your stats and past training and AAS cycle experience?
 
Yeah, we need a little more info on your size and experience before making a real suggestion. Personally I'd run around 500mg of test and tren cycle but is just me..
 
Ok. so, I'm 5'10 200lbs and about 18% BF

I've been training on and off for about 7 years

My previous cycles of.. sust anddeca 10 week course, test enanthate and deca 10 week course, I've also ran anapolon and dbol tabs back in the day

My only sides I've ever had of any of the gear I've taken was the water retention, I can't jab ed or eod so needs to be tren e although I know ace is the way to go for the first time tren users so I'm looking for a good dosage that I will see some real gains from.
Cheers!
 
From your stats and cycle history that you've posted here:

wk1-8 Test Prop 50-100mg/eod
wk1-8 Tren Ace 50-100mg/eod

or

wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk1-10 Tren Enan 400mg/wk
 
I guess that you are going to run this cycle no matter what, I'd start off the the tren e at 300mgs per week. You can always increase the dosage if you need or want to but if the side effect come on strong , you will be glad that that you started off low
 
Running the tren for 10 weeks should be ok because of the long ester? is there anything else that I should throw in along with the test and tren?
 
I'd stick with tren and test at this point. 10 weeks is ok . And I'd suggest that you run the test at least one week longer then the tren due to the tren being so suppressive. It will help with your recovery
 
Definitely, I would recommend it. 200mgs per day should keep any negative side effects away
 
For my bro , femara is the only thing that works for his sides from tren or deca . He run around 75mg EOD
 
I also saw a reduction in tren related sides when I suppressed estrogen levels, even though it doesn't aromatize.