| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
Keep up the hard work. I wouldn't drop slin, just don't make it complicated. Use about an iu per 10 pounds of bodyweight and take it PWO. You'll reap the benefits without making it a pain in the balls to use.
Keep up the hard work. I wouldn't drop slin, just don't make it complicated. Use about an iu per 10 pounds of bodyweight and take it PWO. You'll reap the benefits without making it a pain in the balls to use.
Serious 1iu per 10lbs? That's not just starting slin is it? That's like a max limit to gradually working up to there correct Marshall? Just so whoever reading this doesn't dive head first into a hypo situation unprepared..And other substances such as igf change amount along with other stuff used at same time IMO .I have started at 5iu and never got past ten and I'm over 200. I go hypo easily.. Low resistance..
You have to do what you feel comfortable with. I use more than that PWO and have excellent results with it. I know this, having used it on it's own for months. I do feel it's possibly more of a benefit for the older trainee (i.e. making it easier on the system to take in the necessary carbs and nutrients and utilize them effectively).
But I agree, though I feel it would help, it's not needed for you.
Hey mass u r possibly just holding some water it's typical and some natural herbs like dandelion extract , green tea can pull off some water. there's a product called expel but it's a mixture of herbs like I described. Are your nipples tender or pecs sore to touch cause that's a first sign of possible gyno then do the Exemestane . Rome wasn't built in a day so don't stress brutha.























