©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



turanabol and prop

firetodd5

Registered User
May 27, 2005
59
0
0
Florida
hey guys,
I'm going to run a test prop/turanabol cycle here in the next few months. I was wondering if you guys could just give me your input to give me some ideas on cycle length and dosages. Just personal experiences and such.
I am about 5'11, weighing 180 lbs, was a collegiate swimmer the last 4 years. My cycle experience is fairly intermediate, I have ran several cycles, but I've never tried Oral Turanabol. I have heard such good things, and since I am a swimmer and will not be tested by the NCAA anymore, I was gonna try it. I workout hard, about 4 times a week, swim 6 days a week. My diet is very very good, but I don't eat for mass at all which might be something that you guys tell me to do. I would love to hear what you guys think. also, I have been reading on this board and many books for quite some time now, and I have been reading on femara and arimidex and HCG. Should I take a little HCG throughout my cycle? and I love what I hear about femara, but have never used it. what do you think? thanks guys.
 
first of all, what are you expecting from this cycle? considering you do tons of swimming and you dont eat a lot.

also, just curious as to what your previous cycles were. they must have been light as you're only 180lbs at 5'11"
 
well I was around 210 but I changed events and had to drop weight. Now I am done college swimming, so I would like to gain lean muscle. I am not looking for a huge mass cycle or anything. I have seen some OT only cycles on here and they seem pretty good, but I thought I would add some test prop.
 
I'm Looking into a cycle similar to this in a month or two, I was actually looking at using some sus though. Hope everything goes well.