©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Types of gains

l3i0hazard

Registered User
Feb 9, 2005
152
0
0
blah
I recently just had an epiphany that the gains I received from the use of AAS were most heavily influencial in the bench press. For me it seemed that being on cycle didn't really effect either squat or dead lift. And in fact I have not ever lost strength in either the dead lift or squat post cycle - it just keeps increasing but my bench however takes a serious nose dive. Does anyone know why this is? It's like I don't really gain much in terms of my squat or deadlift while being on cycle so therefore I don't lose much post cycle - but my bench improves at a super human level...anyone know why this is?
 
My legs don't respond to gear, period. They just don't grow. It could be the way in which I am training them, I don't know. But I guess if you are a hard gainer in those areas then you wouldn't lose strength post cycle.
 
BB, I am lot like you. Bench goes up exponentially. I do get stronger overall, but not like my chest.

One other thing that goes up is my leg extensions, but other than that, I dont get much stronger. I swell pretty good though.
 
hmmm sounds weird. all my lifts consistantly go up. legs, chest, arms whatever. I dont know how its possible for legs not to respond to testosterone or gear. It may be your workout.
 
Blackbird said:
My legs don't respond to gear, period. They just don't grow. It could be the way in which I am training them, I don't know. But I guess if you are a hard gainer in those areas then you wouldn't lose strength post cycle.

Do you squat?
 
most peoples leg lifts just blow up and increase weight like crazy. mine have.
My extensions are way up and leg presses squats etc. maybe your overtraining the legs?
 
well Im almost healed from my accident with the chainsaw last year.
Lost both arms,a leg and an eye...Saved one arm,but the neighbors dog "Rump" ran off with my left... arm never to be found..
But Im up to benching 325again...with no arms?


...can you beleive that?
 
kell11 said:
well Im almost healed from my accident with the chainsaw last year.
Lost both arms,a leg and an eye...Saved one arm,but the neighbors dog "Rump" ran off with my left... arm never to be found..
But Im up to benching 325again...with no arms?


...can you beleive that?

LOL
 
I believe you

Yeah, I believe you because the same thing happened to me. Except the dog ate my arm and after he shit it out I found a mad scientist who could reconstitute the dog shit into my former arm (minus a few muscle fibers).

kell11 said:
well Im almost healed from my accident with the chainsaw last year.
Lost both arms,a leg and an eye...Saved one arm,but the neighbors dog "Rump" ran off with my left... arm never to be found..
But Im up to benching 325again...with no arms?


...can you beleive that?
 
kell11 said:
well Im almost healed from my accident with the chainsaw last year.
Lost both arms,a leg and an eye...Saved one arm,but the neighbors dog "Rump" ran off with my left... arm never to be found..
But Im up to benching 325again...with no arms?


...can you beleive that?

since you lost one leg and one eye, can we all now call you I Hop?
 
kell11 said:
well Im almost healed from my accident with the chainsaw last year.
Lost both arms,a leg and an eye...Saved one arm,but the neighbors dog "Rump" ran off with my left... arm never to be found..
But Im up to benching 325again...with no arms?


...can you beleive that?

Well your squat must be a lot better now that you don't have to worry about the weight from your arms or other leg...