PRIDE AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Apr 2, 2009 1,675 0 0 Jan 8, 2013 #1 IM injection video tutorial from 1978 Intramuscular Injection " Deltoid , Gluteal & Vastus Lateralis Shots " - YouTube
IM injection video tutorial from 1978 Intramuscular Injection " Deltoid , Gluteal & Vastus Lateralis Shots " - YouTube
O odin AnaSCI VET Feb 2, 2007 1,762 0 0 Jan 8, 2013 #2 Wow, what an antique! That guy injecting looked like he was stabbing meat
vpiedu AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member Oct 31, 2012 763 0 0 Jan 8, 2013 #3 odin said: Wow, what an antique! That guy injecting looked like he was stabbing meat Click to expand... yeah, the good ole fashion dart method. i hate that shit. VP
odin said: Wow, what an antique! That guy injecting looked like he was stabbing meat Click to expand... yeah, the good ole fashion dart method. i hate that shit. VP
I Incognito1 Registered User Dec 24, 2012 117 0 0 Jan 8, 2013 #4 Yeah what's with that shit. Don't mean to sound like a girl but what's with the brutal dart injection lol. I'm a lover not a fighter. I like to be gentle with my needles and take my time with the insertion lol
Yeah what's with that shit. Don't mean to sound like a girl but what's with the brutal dart injection lol. I'm a lover not a fighter. I like to be gentle with my needles and take my time with the insertion lol
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Jan 8, 2013 #6 Its the army 'git er done method' using dart technique. Grim you must watch to prevent any more painethenate of your sciatica.
Its the army 'git er done method' using dart technique. Grim you must watch to prevent any more painethenate of your sciatica.
LuKiFeR AnaSCI VET Oct 13, 2012 1,761 0 36 Jan 8, 2013 #7 holy shit...looks like hes tryin to come out his pecker with the glute inject
ProFIT AnaSCI VET Jan 12, 2006 2,566 0 0 Porn Forum :) Jan 22, 2013 #10 odin said: Dart injection? More like a javelin throw Click to expand... :yeahthat: