©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman

  • Thread starter Thread starter K1
  • Start date Start date

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
5,045
1
38

Attachments

  • Screen-Shot-2013-03-13-at-3.14.21-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2013-03-13-at-3.14.21-PM.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 52
Got to go with the champ. Wiedman has got skills, but hasn't faced to caliber opponents.
 
It should be a good fight. I have to go with Silva, but Weidman is no joke. Anderson Silva isn't invincible and his day will come. I just don't think it will be tonight.
 
Anyone have links for watching the fight free? Im out of town, and the connection isnt that great online for me to risk paying for where i am.
 
There was going to come a time when his dropping the hands and playing with his opponent was going to come back to bite him in the ass and tonight was that time!

His arrogance lost him his belt tonight!
 
LMAO!!!

Lets see, he doesn't shake his hand at the beginning after Weidman puts his out, and then he bounces around like an idiot again with his hands down and his chin up.....HAHAHAhahaaha!!!

Weidman straight KO'd his ass:)
 
I'm a huge silva fan - but his antics were ridicules & that dumb ass got what he deserved! Very disappointed. I hope Weidman holds on to that belt nice & tight! I have a feeling Belfort will want him next. Belfort is no joke.
 
Hey sodzl good to see you here!

I was embarrassed to see what Silva pulled last night! The hands down, bobbing and weaving with his head is one thing that nonsense of pretending to be wobbled was idiotic!!

Silva said he's done fighting for a title, that's its Chris' turn as champ. He did say he was going to fulfill his ten fight contract. I was on mmafighting.com and they were showing other fighter's "tweets"...Jon Jones said, "That Sucks!"...He's right, why would he want to fight him now? That's not a super fight anymore!! I hope Silva reconsiders and goes for a rematch...Chris Weidman said he would give him one if he wanted one!!
 
Hey sodzl good to see you here!

I was embarrassed to see what Silva pulled last night! The hands down, bobbing and weaving with his head is one thing that nonsense of pretending to be wobbled was idiotic!!

Silva said he's done fighting for a title, that's its Chris' turn as champ. He did say he was going to fulfill his ten fight contract. I was on mmafighting.com and they were showing other fighter's "tweets"...Jon Jones said, "That Sucks!"...He's right, why would he want to fight him now? That's not a super fight anymore!! I hope Silva reconsiders and goes for a rematch...Chris Weidman said he would give him one if he wanted one!!

He was bound to get caught one of these times. He gets ssoooo cocky and it cost him this fight. Anderson Silva is a great fighter but it was nice to see him lose. I'm sick of arguing with people that he's no invincible. Now if I could see Jon Jones lose soon...
 
I'm a huge silva fan - but his antics were ridicules & that dumb ass got what he deserved! Very disappointed. I hope Weidman holds on to that belt nice & tight! I have a feeling Belfort will want him next. Belfort is no joke.

I agree...Vitor is on the rise again and it would be great to see him get his shot at the title!
 
I was really hoping Silva would take this more seriously and not clown around. It could easily have been a much more competitive matchup. It's almost as if he just wanted to lose to make money on a rematch.
 
I was really hoping Silva would take this more seriously and not clown around. It could easily have been a much more competitive matchup. It's almost as if he just wanted to lose to make money on a rematch.

He already turned down the rematch. He got cocky and got caught. It wasn't rigged by any means if that's what you're implying.
 
He already turned down the rematch. He got cocky and got caught. It wasn't rigged by any means if that's what you're implying.

Not implying anything just speaking my mind. He got beaten because he he did not respect his opponents skills. He thought he could clown around and still win as in the past.