©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



UFC on Fuel 7: Barao vs. McDonald

  • Thread starter Thread starter K1
  • Start date Start date
I see quite a few potential wars there....the last two should be, especially Poirier and Swanson.
 
I agree, I like watching Cub fight, he brings it everytime and puts on a show!

Think i'll go with Barao in the main match, and probably Swanson in the co-main event.

But again, I suck at picking fights...lol!
 
I agree, I like watching Cub fight, he brings it everytime and puts on a show!

Think i'll go with Barao in the main match, and probably Swanson in the co-main event.

But again, I suck at picking fights...lol!

I agree that Barao and Swanson will win.

If I lose on both of these I'll be sure and pick the exact opposite of you from now on.....:action-smiley-060::p